Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillipsie talking with Oklahoma State ?

Featured Replies

Sporting News has reported that OSU has offered Gillipsie 3.5 mil. per year to come and coach for them. They were seen at the sweet 16 talking to him they said. Has anyone heard this too or have any additional information ?

  • Replies 181
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they offered Self $4m? If I were BCG then I would be insulted!:lol:

I think this is a misleading thread title.

  • Author

UKPat02 ..... I meant to put a question after State and forgot....... sorry.

UKPat02 ..... I meant to put a question after State and forgot....... sorry.

I edited the title for you.

I really can't handle another UK coaching problem/search again. This board was unbearable last year. BG needs to stay for a while.

I can't fathom any reason why BCG would go to OSU, excluding the monetary factor. I would be supremely shocked if he left one of the greatest jobs in American history for some cash. His money is already nearly worthless in Lexington already, why would he alienate himself in recruiting ability for some extra cheddar?

I can't fathom any reason why BCG would go to OSU, excluding the monetary factor. I would be supremely shocked if he left one of the greatest jobs in American history for some cash. His money is already nearly worthless in Lexington already, why would he alienate himself in recruiting ability for some extra cheddar?

 

Because he likes cheese? :D

 

But in all seriousness, I agree with you.

I can't fathom any reason why BCG would go to OSU, excluding the monetary factor. I would be supremely shocked if he left one of the greatest jobs in American history for some cash. His money is already nearly worthless in Lexington already, why would he alienate himself in recruiting ability for some extra cheddar?

 

:thumb: It just wouldn't make that much sense.

Would be a bad move for him. He would be bouncing around more than Larry Brown. I really dont think there is anything to worry about.

I can't fathom any reason why BCG would go to OSU, excluding the monetary factor. I would be supremely shocked if he left one of the greatest jobs in American history for some cash. His money is already nearly worthless in Lexington already, why would he alienate himself in recruiting ability for some extra cheddar?

 

Now that's saying something coming from a UL fan. And you are 100% correct this guy is literally the King of Lexington. As long as they are winning, I think he has the greatest job in America, as long as their winning.

^ Duke fan in this regard....but you're right all the same.

I don't think he will go now, they will fire him in a few years and then he will go... :lol:

I would be extremely shocked if he left. He is happy to be here imo and will be for years to come.

Maybe this is an opening for Rick Pitino to come back to Lexington?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.