Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillipsie talking with Oklahoma State ?

Featured Replies

Maybe this is an opening for Rick Pitino to come back to Lexington?

 

IMO That will NEVER happen. There is no way in my mind, I would love it, but will never happen. He is happy.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like some others have said, I really can't see this happening at all.

Unless imo it is a case of that he just wants to get back closer to home and away from the U.K. coaching job pressures I really don't see it. BCG does not remind me of a "quitter" in any way, imo he is so competitve and he is determined to get U.K. basketball back on top.

 

So.......I think that the report by this Sporting News individual is a crock of Oklahoma El Toro Poo Poo....(April Fools a few days late) :lol:.

I heard people say that the reason he hasn't signed a contract is Mitch Barnhart wants a morality clause in it & BCG thinks not. These two are not on the best of terms and this could lead to Billy G moving on.

Maybe this is an opening for Rick Pitino to come back to Lexington?

 

Why would he come back? He has it made at L-Ville. He is getting the players he wants. And why would UK want him back.He left UK On his terms I as a fan admire what he done here and have moved on. He will never coach at UK again. Thats fine with me.

He is doing great things at UofL

I really doubt Billy G will leave Kentucky. I hope he does not. I like him and think he is a good coach.

If they actually offered him 3.5 mil. then he is gone IMO.

If they actually offered him 3.5 mil. then he is gone IMO.

 

Why? It is a down grade job. He is at the greatest job in America, why would you leave that for money and to lose? I don't think he is leaving he likes to win and OSU doesn't win in the Big 12.

From what I have heard he has already turned this down.

  • Author
I edited the title for you.
I appreciate it. Didn't mean to cause confusion.
Why? It is a down grade job. He is at the greatest job in America, why would you leave that for money and to lose? I don't think he is leaving he likes to win and OSU doesn't win in the Big 12.

 

That is the opinion of a UK fan, outside of the bluegrass you will get different answers that yours.

That is the opinion of a UK fan, outside of the bluegrass you will get different answers that yours.

 

Will any of them say Oklahoma State is?

Will any of them say Oklahoma State is?

 

I would not think so, but I have never lived in Oklahoma either. I am sure that kentucky does not have the market cornered on homer fans...:D

I would not think so, but I have never lived in Oklahoma either. I am sure that kentucky does not have the market cornered on homer fans...:D

 

In a roundabout backhanded way, I'll take that as a compliment. :lol:

:thumb:

In a roundabout backhanded way, I'll take that as a compliment. :lol:
That is the opinion of a UK fan, outside of the bluegrass you will get different answers that yours.

 

 

Probably not from 85% of Coaches, who Coach college BB.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.