Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillipsie talking with Oklahoma State ?

Featured Replies

Probably not from 85% of Coaches, who Coach college BB.

I actually doubt the number would be that high. UK is one of the great jobs, but it's not perfect, and I'm sure there isn't nearly universal agreement that it's the best.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably not from 85% of Coaches, who Coach college BB.

 

I would say that some would say some would say UCLA, UNC, Duke, Kansas or UK. ( many other could be considered too ) Too think that 85% of coaches out there think UK is the BEST job, well my friend you are a homer... :lol:

Probably not from 85% of Coaches, who Coach college BB.
Apparently, Billy Donovan is in the minority ...
Apparently, Billy Donovan is in the minority ...

 

But that's probably because his job falls in that "top" category. Imagine the line at Florida if he left.

Apparently, Billy Donovan is in the minority ...

 

You are correct...He would be in the 15%.

But that's probably because his job falls in that "top" category. Imagine the line at Florida if he left.

 

As I recall, he left last year and people weren't exactly knocking each other down to get the job.

You are correct...He would be in the 15%.

 

Blinded by homerism... :lol:

As I recall, he left last year and people weren't exactly knocking each other down to get the job.

 

That's because there was only one guy on the list...

^

Face it...UK, UCLA, Kansas, IU, NC are the Cream of the crop. They may be a few more, but not many.

^

Face it...UK, UCLA, Kansas, IU, NC are the Cream of the crop. They may be a few more, but not many.

After two titles Florida would have been a very attractive job if they didn't already have the seat warm for Anthony Grant...

^

You are correct. But when, and if, BD decides to leave, will UF continue their success? I believe that's what seperates the schools I mentioned.

I think the cream of the crop jobs are expanding. As GT stated Florida isn't a horrible job to have, UT is on the rise. After a few more years Memphis is going to be a top job to have. I mean the more years that other teams win not named Duke, UNC, UK, Kansas the more that other jobs are going to become a hot topic!

Well I think that OSU is not in the cream of the crop therefore there is no reason for BCG to leave UK for them, what I am saying is that would be a down grade. IMO.

I guess the one booster is offering all kinds of money for the job.

I guess the one booster is offering all kinds of money for the job.

I've heard 4 mil a year for Self and 3.5 for BCG...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.