Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worst NCAA Tourney Ever?

Featured Replies

With the exception of what Davidson has accomplished and a few games during the first weekend, has this been the worst, most boring NCAA tournament ever?

 

I know one thing, this weekend has been one of the worst weekends I can remember. I'm just praying that Davidson can give me one good game to watch this weekend. :madman:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly my thoughts, if Davidson loses, I can only hope that all 3 games next weekend go down to the wire. That might salvage what has been an awful tournament.

 

GT is just anxiously waiting to drag out his "conference tournament" argument again. We will all have to eat crow, myself included. :lol:

This one has had too many blow outs in the later games.

1st and 2nd rounds were solid. Since then not so much.

I don't ever remember all of the Elite 8 games being blowouts. Come on Davidson:dancingpa

1st and 2nd rounds were great with Ty Rogers Buzzer Beater and what Davidson has done. In the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 the games were blowouts even Davidson beating Wisconsin didn't shock me. I want Davidson to do it one more time.

GT is just anxiously waiting to drag out his "conference tournament" argument again. We will all have to eat crow, myself included. :lol:

 

:sssh:

Georgetown lost the first weekend, killing my bracket, so I don't remember any great games. So to me, the whole tournament has been a waste. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing this morning. These games have been way too boring!

Well not a very exciting tournament, but who cares the Tarheels are in the final four!!! :p

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

 

 

Go Heels!!!!!!!!!!!

Best I have seen. Not a good tourney for a SEC fan however!

It's been okay. It doesn't seem like thre have been as many last second shots or awesome finishes as in the past.

I agree..This has been a boring Tourny. I hope the Final Four which I expect will be great!

It seems the last couple of years the games were exciting with a boring final four. Maybe the reverse will occur this year.

With the exception of what Davidson has accomplished and a few games during the first weekend, has this been the worst, most boring NCAA tournament ever?

 

I know one thing, this weekend has been one of the worst weekends I can remember. I'm just praying that Davidson can give me one good game to watch this weekend. :madman:

 

I agree. These games looked like they were going to be good games and none of them have been. I was really disappointed with today's game between Memphis and Texas. I thought it would be a great game and Memphis just dominated them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.