April 1, 200818 yr This weekend was a little boring with all the blowouts but I thought I first weekend was excellent and it's set up for a great final four. I think this year's tourney is much better than last years.
April 6, 200818 yr ..... and the beat goes on. What looked like two exciting match-ups turned into two rather dull games. While Kansas's first half show was impressive, and the second half come-back by UNC peeked my interest, both games turned out to be very much like the rest of this tournament.... BLAH. This is, without a doubt, the worst NCAA tournament I have ever witnessed.
April 6, 200818 yr Does this thread come up if UK advances farther in the tournament? What does it matter? UK didn't make it farther in the tourney.
April 6, 200818 yr Author What does it matter? UK didn't make it farther in the tourney. I wouldn't care if UK was playing for the championship. This has been a pretty boring tournament.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.