Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worst NCAA Tourney Ever?

Featured Replies

Well not a very exciting tournament, but who cares the Tarheels are in the final four!!! :p

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

 

 

Go Heels!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:thumb: That's right!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There can not be a bad NCAA Tourney. It's far and away the best event the NCAA puts on.

Worst tournament I can remember. There were a couple of good games in the opening rounds, but there always are. After the first round, tournament has been very uneventful. Davidson (and Curry) has been the only thing worth watching.

Worst tournament I can remember. There were a couple of good games in the opening rounds, but there always are. After the first round, tournament has been very uneventful. Davidson (and Curry) has been the only thing worth watching.

:thumb:

  • Author

The Davidson game helped an otherwise extremely boring weekend. Other than that, its been a rough tourney for the fans that like close games and upsets.

The first 2 rounds were off the chain! These last ones have been nothing but blowouts and the favored team winning.

With the exception of what Davidson has accomplished and a few games during the first weekend, has this been the worst, most boring NCAA tournament ever?

 

I know one thing, this weekend has been one of the worst weekends I can remember. I'm just praying that Davidson can give me one good game to watch this weekend. :madman:

 

 

Agree, in sweet 16 and Elite 8 I have never seen blowouts this bad, not so sure NCAA committee did a good job of match ups this year, hope it is the last year fort these members of the committee.

There can not be a bad NCAA Tourney. It's far and away the best event the NCAA puts on.

 

:thumb: The 4 teams left all could win this thing, should be a very good Final Four weekend.

I thought the UNC vs. UofL game was really good. Very tight until the last couple minutes. The KU game was good too. When it is all chalk, people don't like it. Unless their team is the one moving on.

 

I think it is neat seeing four 1 seeds for the first time, and I am very much look foward to the final four. Should be the most anticipated any hyped final four of all time.

Agree, in sweet 16 and Elite 8 I have never seen blowouts this bad, not so sure NCAA committee did a good job of match ups this year, hope it is the last year fort these members of the committee.

 

I would have to say this is the best seeding ever. Four 1 seeds in the final four. That is the point....

I just think that the 4 left are far and away the 4 most talented teams in college basketball, and when they play their best, not too many teams can touch them other than, well, each other...

I would have to say this is the best seeding ever. Four 1 seeds in the final four. That is the point....
,

 

Are you kidding me, Drake a 5 seed 26-4 against a very tough WKU 25-6Wisconson a 2 seed not a 1 due to Duke.

Butler a 7 seed 29-3.

UNC Playing at home!!! but ask Roy it does not matter 18,000 fans at the game last night maybe 2000 UofL fans.

 

Arizona in the field with a 18-14 record 8-10 conf.

ASU not in the field after they beat them twice. 21-13 9-9 conf

Washington State a 4 seed

Just to name a few

UNC and KU had a cake walk until the last two games. What makes the whole thing fun as well is the upsets.

  • Author
,

 

Are you kidding me, Drake a 5 seed 26-4 against a very tough WKU 25-6Wisconson a 2 seed not a 1 due to Duke.

Butler a 7 seed 29-3.

UNC Playing at home!!! but ask Roy it does not matter 18,000 fans at the game last night maybe 2000 UofL fans.

 

Arizona in the field with a 18-14 record 8-10 conf.

ASU not in the field after they beat them twice. 21-13 9-9 conf

Washington State a 4 seed

Just to name a few

UNC and KU had a cake walk until the last two games. What makes the whole thing fun as well is the upsets.

 

Don't forget Georgia being forced to play the first game of the tournament. Nice reward for overcoming the shaft and winning 2 games in 1 day, just days before.

Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!!! I'm not a KU fan, but if they win it all I'm about $150 richer, and thats a lot for a college kid like myself!

This tourney has been awful. But, mainly I'm just saying that because I have sour grapes and don't like any of the teams left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.