Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 74 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

Much worse.

 

I'm sure BCG will sign another guy or two, but I'm liking how next year looks

 

Starters:

Jasper

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Patterson

 

Bench:

Galloway

Liggins

Miller

Stewart

 

Thats a potentially solid team.

 

:thumb::thumb: Not too shabby.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to make a separate post on the efforts of J. Crawford today. Crawford went down basically carrying this team on his shoulders and time after time making incredible shots to keep the Cats in it.

R. Bradley also deserves mention as the other senior leader of this team. Bradley has been incredible as well with his play this season and especially starting with around the "conference" part of the schedule.

 

These U.K. Seniors left it all out on the floor.

So, Joe and Ramael thanks for your time an years at U.K. and as always around the Wildcat Nation..........."Once A Wildcat, Always A Wildcat":ylsuper:. Good luck to both in whatever they do in the future.:thumb::thumb:

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Well said Oldrambler!!!!

BG;

 

Please go find a shooting guard! Please.

 

Wonder how the team would fair if Tubby would have recruited Lofton and Nelter? Two fine Kentucky school athletes underneath the former coach's nose.

 

Dead horse again...

Much worse.

 

I'm sure BCG will sign another guy or two, but I'm liking how next year looks

 

Starters:

Jasper

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Patterson

 

Bench:

Galloway

Liggins

Miller

Stewart

 

Thats a potentially solid team.

 

 

Should be able to crack the top 25 with that line-up. May play in the SEC finals. A Final Four team - don't think so. I hope you all prove me wrong! :thumb:

Next season Billy G has got to stress the importance of Boxing out...I know at one time today the cats gave up 16 points on second shots...I understand if it's a long rebound,but there is no excuse for giving up rebounds in and around the paint...

Meeks is the only shooter that I see on the list posted above.

 

UK will struggle again next season unless someone coming in can provide some perimeter shooting.

Much worse.

 

I'm sure BCG will sign another guy or two, but I'm liking how next year looks

 

Starters:

Jasper

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Patterson

 

Bench:

Galloway

Liggins

Miller

Stewart

 

Thats a potentially solid team.

 

The freshman are going to have to play a big role next year and do good at it as well. I know that starting lineup does not look so good to me next year. We have just two scorers there. So the freshman we bring in are going to have to really help out on the offense end.

 

I know right now, I afraid our offense next year could be worst than this years. I think the lost of Bradley, and Crawford are going to hurt us more than we realize.

Meeks is the only shooter that I see on the list posted above.

 

UK will struggle again next season unless someone coming in can provide some perimeter shooting.

 

I think Jasper, Harris, and Miller are all potential perimeter threats.

Is BCG not looking at any Junior College Transfers?

Is BCG not looking at any Junior College Transfers?

 

Already got Galloway.

 

I think he's looking at a big too (Harrellson??)

Not surprised at the outcome.

UK made a heckuva turnaround just to make the tournament.

Hats off to Bradley and Crawford.

Crawford finally emerged as the player most UK fans thought he would be.

I think he has a real chance at the next level.

Nice effort from the Cats. What more can you ask for?

 

The loss of Patterson was too much to overcome in this one.

I don't think the speed had much to do with it. I mean they seemed to deal with that just fine. It was just Marquette out rebounding us, that really killed UK. If UK boxes out and rebounds the ball, then they win the game. Instead they let Marquette get second chance points all day long.

 

Their speed created many of those offensive rebounds. UK defender gets beat off the dribble, help has to come which leaves someone unchecked to get the offensive board. Hard to box your man out when you have to leave him to stop the dribble penetration.

Don't forget that at least 2 of the freshmen/new players coming in are aged and experienced. Galloway has an NCAA season (or so) in and Liggins will be a 21 year old when he gets here. I just wish Jasper would get a little more comfortable and take the shot when it is there! I think we'll be fine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.