Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 74 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

Hats off to Joe Crawford on a great game. Wish you the best young man, along with Bradley.

 

Man, not sure about anyone else, but part of me is glad this season is over. At least now, we don't have to worry about who gets hurt next, or why is Coury playin. Lets go get a couple more bodies, and bring on midnight madness.

 

:thumb: I am really glad we don't have to watch them get blown out by 20+ by the Trees. That game would have been ugly.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a critic of Crawford for the last several years, but I will admit he has changed his entire attitude this season and has been a joy to watch. Thanks Joe, and best of luck!

Can someone answer this for me? What is UK's record against Marquette in the NCAA Tournament?

 

From my young memory, I have them as 0-3.

:thumb: I am really glad we don't have to watch them get blown out by 20+ by the Trees. That game would have been ugly.

 

Marquette has something to look forward too...:scared:

The cats went down clawing. Hats off to Joe and Ramel in their final senior game. They scored all but 12 points in the game. I am very proud of what this team accomplished after their rough start at the beginning of the season. Joe and Ramel both grew into men this season. Marq is the better team, but the Cats gave them all they wanted.

Can someone answer this for me? What is UK's record against Marquette in the NCAA Tournament?

 

From my young memory, I have them as 0-3.

 

Someone had the link in another post. That was the 10th meeting, and I thinks it's 5-5

Marquette has something to look forward too...:scared:

 

:creepy: Stanford is a bad match-up for a lot of teams. :thumb:

I wish that UK had won but I am proud of their effort. No team goes from 7-9 to the Dance and we did that. This team has shown so much heart and courage when they could've folded. Thanks for some great memories Bradley and Crawford. You will be missed.

Great game by Crawford.....the speed of Marquette was way too much for this group of Cats....

Its hard to accomplish a victory when one player scores 35 points, two players score 54, three players score 64 and the rest of the team scores 2. That just won't get it done. That's 90 minutes between the rest of the team and 2 points.

Great game by Crawford.....the speed of Marquette was way too much for this group of Cats....

 

I don't think the speed had much to do with it. I mean they seemed to deal with that just fine. It was just Marquette out rebounding us, that really killed UK. If UK boxes out and rebounds the ball, then they win the game. Instead they let Marquette get second chance points all day long.

The better team won, but that don't take away from the great turnaround these cats had.

Great effort by Crawford and Bradley. Both of you stepped up and made HUGE shots to try to keep your team in it, but you just didn't get any help from anyone else. You all will be missed.

This one really went the way that I thought it would and posted on another thread. Marquette's quickness in continually beating U.K. off the dribble was key along with their depth. I had picked Marquette by 7 and for the reasons that I said here. I thought that U.K. needed to keep the game in the 50's or low 60's to win.

U.K. played with a lot of heart as they have since the beginning of the conference season. This team was a pleasure to watch due to how hard they played and did not quit. Losing practically everyone at one time or another to injury this team really did well. Great job imo by Coach Bill Gillispie with dealing with all of the injuries that he had to and still had this team at 12-4 in the SEC and to finish string after a horrible start to the season.

As I had said on earlier threads, I hope that people enjoyed getting us this season bc it is going to be on rare occasions that they do in the future.

Someone had the link in another post. That was the 10th meeting, and I thinks it's 5-5

 

6-4 Marquette I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.