Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 74 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

Jasper a perimeter threat....I wish he was, but he is not confident and doesn't take it enough. Very little improvement from last year.

 

He doesn't have confidence, but he is MUCH better than last year just by his % of made 3's.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jasper a perimeter threat....I wish he was, but he is not confident and doesn't take it enough. Very little improvement from last year.

 

He does need more confidence, but he's moving in the right direction. Dont' forget he played all year at less thatn 100%.

 

As for not improving from last year, what are you talking about?

 

2006-07: 3-14 (21.4%)

2007-08: 16-35 (45.7%)

Yea I would hate #1 seeds and 30 win seasons ,SEC titles ,and Elite eights too! That type of failure is unbearable. I really enjoy 13 loss seasons with 1st round bounce outs in the SEC an NCAA!!!:rolleyes:

 

Last time I checked, Tubby wasn't fired, or even asked to leave. The heat was getting a little hot in the Kitchen (as it should after two less than stellar years at UK) so Tubby bolted. I appreciate him for what he did, and I appreciated the fact he knew his job was done and got out of the way for someone else.:thumb:

Great effort by Joe, Ramel, and the Wildcats. Just a little too much Marquette. Thanks, guys for your efforts of the last four years and I appreciate all you did. I, also, want to applaud your maturity in accepting Coach G.'s methods and becoming the players and young men that you have turned out to be. Go Big Blue!!!

The difference is at least we're now going in the right direction. This was no "team turmoil" or any of that garbage, it was a lot of heart and perseverance and I would take that anyday.

 

People keep saying this, but in all fairness. We do not know that yet. I mean this team played with a lot of heart led by two seniors, who didn't want to go out like that. Those two guys were also our top two scorers. So we very well next year can take a step back from the 1st round lost team we were this year. If the freshman come in, don't come in and step up right away. We could be looking at another year where we might barely make it, or not even make the tournament at all.

 

So I really don't think we can say at all, that now under Billy G things are going in the right direction YET. Next year will tell the tale about which direction this program is going in IMO.

Yea I would hate #1 seeds and 30 win seasons ,SEC titles ,and Elite eights too! That type of failure is unbearable. I really enjoy 13 loss seasons with 1st round bounce outs in the SEC an NCAA!!!:rolleyes:

 

Wow... I was thinking the same thing. I hate to lose! For Kentucky... going out in the first round is unbearable for most UK fans. I don't recall any ruckas in the steets in Lexington after the losss to M-quette last night!

 

BG will have to make some improvements next year... on the court and personally, off the court. The Blue nation will not accept a steady diet of first round loses in the NCAAs.

Last time I checked, Tubby wasn't fired, or even asked to leave. The heat was getting a little hot in the Kitchen (as it should after two less than stellar years at UK) so Tubby bolted. I appreciate him for what he did, and I appreciated the fact he knew his job was done and got out of the way for someone else.:thumb:

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.