Rain!!

saint4

We have not been on a field yet and our first game is Monday. I am starting to think I am in basketball again because we are in the gym everyday. I can not wait to get outside. Our field at the Boys and Girls Club is pretty much soup. We have been outside once, and that was on the blacktop. Please let there be some sunshine the rest of the week to dry all of this water up!

Scott and St. Henry may be the only 2 NKY teams playing this coming monday as St. Henry's field is probably the best field in NKY and is in top condition and I've heard reports that its been tarped for quite awhile so there is a good chance they'll play.

How about the other teams across the state?

I know at Mason Co. they field looks terrible. Nothing been done to it yet. Someone was going to donate a field tarp, but the school wouldn't allow it, becasue the girl's didn't have one. Also, I will add, the girl's softball field is a public field at the Rec. Park in Washington. They don't do maintenence themselves, don't mow it themselves or anything like that. They have been offered to have a field built on campus but they don't want the responsibility. I don't see why this would keep they baseball team from getting a field tarp?

I know at Mason Co. they field looks terrible. Nothing been done to it yet. Someone was going to donate a field tarp, but the school wouldn't allow it, becasue the girl's didn't have one. Also, I will add, the girl's softball field is a public field at the Rec. Park in Washington. They don't do maintenence themselves, don't mow it themselves or anything like that. They have been offered to have a field built on campus but they don't want the responsibility. I don't see why this would keep they baseball team from getting a field tarp?

Me either. The girls should want a new field, but I can kinda see why they don't want one. The people at the Rec Park do an excellent job preparing the fields for games, and all the girls have to do is show up and play...now that's service! haha. But I don't see why that would keep the guys from getting a tarp, when the girls techincally don't even have a field.