Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rain!!

Featured Replies

We have not been on a field yet and our first game is Monday. I am starting to think I am in basketball again because we are in the gym everyday. I can not wait to get outside. Our field at the Boys and Girls Club is pretty much soup. We have been outside once, and that was on the blacktop. Please let there be some sunshine the rest of the week to dry all of this water up!

Is there such thing as a sun dance? If so lets all get together and do a big one.

Scott and St. Henry may be the only 2 NKY teams playing this coming monday as St. Henry's field is probably the best field in NKY and is in top condition and I've heard reports that its been tarped for quite awhile so there is a good chance they'll play.

 

How about the other teams across the state?

I know at Mason Co. they field looks terrible. Nothing been done to it yet. Someone was going to donate a field tarp, but the school wouldn't allow it, becasue the girl's didn't have one. Also, I will add, the girl's softball field is a public field at the Rec. Park in Washington. They don't do maintenence themselves, don't mow it themselves or anything like that. They have been offered to have a field built on campus but they don't want the responsibility. I don't see why this would keep they baseball team from getting a field tarp?

Sand, Quick Dry/Sure Dry and shop vacs. Best of luck and hope you have wonderful weather, this weekend and Monday.

I heard Baseball was cancelled in NKY and spring football will be extended 3 more weeks!!

 

 

just joking!!

I heard Baseball was canceled in NKY and spring football will be extended 3 more weeks!!

 

just joking!!

Blasphemy, off to the galleys for this scoundrel....:D

The Camels should be able to play tommorrow on their field. This past saturday the Freshman, JV, and Varsity were able to get on the field and practice. The only problem was behind home plate which was a still muddy.

I know at Mason Co. they field looks terrible. Nothing been done to it yet. Someone was going to donate a field tarp, but the school wouldn't allow it, becasue the girl's didn't have one. Also, I will add, the girl's softball field is a public field at the Rec. Park in Washington. They don't do maintenence themselves, don't mow it themselves or anything like that. They have been offered to have a field built on campus but they don't want the responsibility. I don't see why this would keep they baseball team from getting a field tarp?

 

Me either. The girls should want a new field, but I can kinda see why they don't want one. The people at the Rec Park do an excellent job preparing the fields for games, and all the girls have to do is show up and play...now that's service! haha. But I don't see why that would keep the guys from getting a tarp, when the girls techincally don't even have a field.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.