Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Prediction: Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 seed playing Pitt

:eek::eek::eek::scared::scared:

11 seed playing Purdue

 

:eek::eek:

 

I hope not. :lol:

If they get in, Purdue would be a good draw for them IMO.

Georgia getting in has no effect on UK whatsoever. Now there are a couple of other teams that really hope Arkansas wins today.

 

How does Georgia getting in have no effect on UK? Georgia will be the getting an automatic big and Arkansas was already a lock.

I have a feeling UK isn't getting in

 

 

and I was wrong...................

  • Author
11 seed playing Marquette

 

kudos to you

Like who?

 

I don't see the SEC getting more than 5. You have Tennessee, Vandy, Miss. St., Arkansas and then... If Georgia wins it will be them, if they don't it will be UK.

 

Well, the SEC got 6.

I nailed it

I nailed it

 

So honestly, how did you make that prediction?

Bilas seemed none too happy about UK getting in over ASU.

How does Georgia getting in have no effect on UK? Georgia will be the getting an automatic big and Arkansas was already a lock.

 

:thumb:

Maybe people will start trusting what Joe Lunardi predicts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.