March 16, 200818 yr I think the matchup I've seen you mention (I have seen it on some other sites as well) of UK as a 10 playing 7 USC has a pretty good chance of becoming reality.
March 16, 200818 yr Predict their seed and first round opponent UK will be a #1 seed....in the NIT. In all seriousness if Georgia wins today and gets the automatic bid, Kentucky will be eliminated as Arkansas would get the automatic bid that would have went to UK. At 22-10 Arkansas would get in over UK. Here's why: Season sweep of Vandy (UK's 41 point loss is what gets Arkansas in over them) Now if Arkansas wins, Uk will be a 10 or 11 seed.
March 16, 200818 yr Wade isnt walking through them doors though Neither is who coached us that game, oops Im sorry that was wrong, I just opened a can of worms
March 16, 200818 yr Author Just to bring it over from another thread... Kentucky is a #10, playing #7 USC with #2 Georgetown looming
March 16, 200818 yr Just to bring it over from another thread... Kentucky is a #10, playing #7 USC with #2 Georgetown looming I would love for that to be UK's first round game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.