Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight - After a Week

Featured Replies

I must say, I'm pretty impressed with Bob Knight's insightful analysis. Many times, former players and coaches sound like morons (Emmitt Smith as a good example). Knight sounds like he has forgot more about basketball than I have ever known. Pretty cool to hear his thoughts.:thumb:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Obviously, he has a lot of insight to offer.

 

Having the insight and communicating the insight are two different things. He is pretty good at both.

Having the insight and communicating the insight are two different things. He is pretty good at both.

 

I agree. To get a little bit of his insights is pretty cool. Is this the longest he's ever gone in front of the cameras without blowing his top?

I too enjoy seeing him on my television screen, he just has a different quality about him that you don't get from most analysists.

Yep, I wasn't expecting to like him at all. He already has two strikes against him since I LOATHE ESPN.

 

But I actually found myself turning back to hear what he has to say.

He's really good... He might know a thing or two about the game....

I have had the pleasure of meeting him on 2 different occasions. I must say he is easier to talk to than any of the other coaches I have met.

I have had the pleasure of meeting him on 2 different occasions. I must say he is easier to talk to than any of the other coaches I have met.

 

Wow, I'll bet that was an experience.

I must say, I'm pretty impressed with Bob Knight's insightful analysis. Many times, former players and coaches sound like morons (Emmitt Smith as a good example). Knight sounds like he has forgot more about basketball than I have ever known. Pretty cool to hear his thoughts.:thumb:

 

:thumb: I would say that Bob Knight has forgotten more about basketball than anyone on here, at ESPN and in college basketball today has or will ever know. I enjoy listening to him when he is not acting like a donkey.

IMO his espn commentary has been very good.

He was able to make Digger Phepls loosen up a little and not come across as such a pompus prima dona

When I was watching and listening (I've never been a fan of his) I couldn't help think if this type intelligence and attitude had been displayed to the media when he coached he may have went down as one of the best liked and understood coaches of all time.

He has been very good.

Doesnt look the part, rarely looks at the camera, but has been insightful and funny at times.

He has been very good.

Doesnt look the part, rarely looks at the camera, but has been insightful and funny at times.

 

When asked in a fan question his greatest recruit throughout his years of coaching he replied - "my wife".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.