Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight - After a Week

Featured Replies

Knight hasn't choked anybody or thrown his chair yet. It was a good week for him.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knight hasn't choked anybody or thrown his chair yet. It was a good week for him.

 

The key word might be YET.:laugh:

Knight hasn't choked anybody or thrown his chair yet. It was a good week for him.

:lol:

 

He used to keep me on pins and needles during post-game media interviews. You never knew how he was going to react to a question. He's been a good boy so far for his present gig, but that could change at any moment.:devil:

Did anyone else just see when ESPNU Bracketology just came on live Knight was laid back in his chair and his mic was messed up!!!!!

He seems to scare Jay Bilas...

He seems to scare Jay Bilas...

 

Yeah, I agree here. Bilas wants to use his law degree to try and make people think like him and Knight uses his years and experience as well as common sense verbage to make them all look like morans. I am not sure he will ever make it as regular because he is not "hollywood" enough for ESPN, but I love watching him

He seems to scare Jay Bilas...

I think he scares all of them.

Knight does a very good job, of offering his opinion and not over-talking, over-analyzing. I didn't think he would be a good fit, but I'm absolutely wrong.

 

Enjoy his comments and his demeanor. I wish he would hide, Digger's matching tie/magic marker sets, that he uses.

Did anyone see the rant Dicky V went on about Knight back to IU with Dicky V as his assistant and Digger as Director of Basketball Operations. Hillarious... Knight just sat there and the other three guys were paranoid about what Knight's reaction might be.

Did anyone see the rant Dicky V went on about Knight back to IU with Dicky V as his assistant and Digger as Director of Basketball Operations. Hillarious... Knight just sat there and the other three guys were paranoid about what Knight's reaction might be.

 

That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on ESPN. It looked like Knight was listening to Dicky V but in his head was saying "shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up.":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He had the nerve to say Pitt was going to win it all. Though he's forgot far more basketball than I will ever know, maybe he has forgot to much. Pitt is good, but national champs?

He was like what in the world is this guy saying. I agree on the Pitt thing but hey he did go out on a limb.

He had the nerve to say Pitt was going to win it all. Though he's forgot far more basketball than I will ever know, maybe he has forgot to much. Pitt is good, but national champs?

 

If Pitt wins it how many people will want to hire him?

He was like what in the world is this guy saying. I agree on the Pitt thing but hey he did go out on a limb.

 

I wonder how many brackets will have PITT as the champs now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.