Rose Hill's new coach?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She practically lived at the school thats how she did it. These girls are really going to miss her they loved her very much. I know that mine is going to miss her.

I agree she will be missed, but whoever they hire will have young and exciting team to coach. They have boat load of young talent and will be a very good team in several years.

I've heard that former Ashland Kitten star, and former Boyd County assistant coach Stacy (Franz) Davis is on Rose Hill's wish list. I think she would be a great choice. She has tons of basketball experience, and would I'm sure the girls would love her. :thumb:

I've heard that former Ashland Kitten star, and former Boyd County assistant coach Stacy (Franz) Davis is on Rose Hill's wish list. I think she would be a great choice. She has tons of basketball experience, and would I'm sure the girls would love her. :thumb:

If love is the criteria for selecting a basketball coach then give the job to Russell's coach, he basically won two Regional titles for Rose Hill.

Just joking, Kidwell is a great coach and great person.

LRCW, you seem to know your stuff, so if you think the above mentioned will make a good coach then she will probably for sure have the job. Best of Luck to Rose Hill!

I have a sister that played for Boyd. The girls loved Stacy. She would make a great coach for RH.

I am talking about Mark Watkins all the girls like him for what I have been told and he does know the game.

I know who you were talking about I just think Stacy (Franz ) Davis would be better for the job.

A good way to settle this is to invite all the parents and players to a meeting with the powers that be and see what others really feel about the program and about Mark Watkins. As for Stacy, anyone would be better than what they had last year.:thumb:

I will just say that I dont care who the coach was last year, that team was to young to win a lot of games. I believe they played their hearts out and did the best they could if not for a few little problems on the team(well one parent that tried to destroy this team)they would have been a little more impressive but still would not have won that many games. They were a great bunch of girls that I will always care for and hope for the best for all of them. Pam did the best she could with what she had. I still think Stacy will do a good job I dont care what kind of meeting you have thats just my opinion.