Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mackey to UK?

Featured Replies

Uk doesnt need someone that cant stay out of trouble.

 

We called those guys "Starters" for most of the last few seasons here!:fire:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a distraction when you have them, even if they stay out of trouble, it's brought up over and over.

I think it's funny that some of the same people that questioned Louisville's character by accepting kids with legal issues, are now embracing the possibility that UK basketball may do the same.....I LOVE IT!!!

I think it's funny that some of the same people that questioned Louisville's character by accepting kids with legal issues, are now embracing the possibility that UK basketball may do the same.....I LOVE IT!!!

You might get blasted for telling this truth.

 

I said it earlier, and shockingly, received no response. :lol:

 

The spin around these parts is mind boggling, all of a sudden San Diego wasn't a bad loss. :lol:

I think it's funny that some of the same people that questioned Louisville's character by accepting kids with legal issues, are now embracing the possibility that UK basketball may do the same.....I LOVE IT!!!

 

Good point.......but I'm not sure if some will ever get it. ;)

Although I do not condone the kinds of actions Mackey is accused of, I do not think it is above someone to give a second chance to a kid. He's in high school, he's a top rated athlete, which in today's world means you are a superstar. People will give you the world in this instance. So he apparently screwed up. Are we to hold that against him forever? That's just a shame that the public can't get past the fact that a kid made a mistake and now want to bury him under that forever. Isn't this the Bible belt? Forgive and forget!

Although I do not condone the kinds of actions Mackey is accused of, I do not think it is above someone to give a second chance to a kid. He's in high school, he's a top rated athlete, which in today's world means you are a superstar. People will give you the world in this instance. So he apparently screwed up. Are we to hold that against him forever? That's just a shame that the public can't get past the fact that a kid made a mistake and now want to bury him under that forever. Isn't this the Bible belt? Forgive and forget!

 

Harry, I don't post this as a shot against you as I do not know you.

 

Why do we only hear people using the "lets give the kid a 2nd chance despite his drug charges" when its a stud athlete? If this were some thug on the corner, no one on this site would be lenient.

He blew it and now he should have to live with the consequences of his actions.

The spin around these parts is mind boggling, all of a sudden San Diego wasn't a bad loss. :lol:

 

Better than Penn State.

Better than Penn State.

Okay, now you've gone and done it...:lol::lol:

Better than Penn State.

Officially off your rocker...:thumb:

What seed will Penn State be in the NCAA tourney?

What seed will Penn State be in the NCAA tourney?

Same seed as Florida, UK's biggest win in the past 6 weeks.

Same seed as Florida, UK's biggest win in the past 6 weeks.

 

Tennessee? Arkansas? Ole Miss?:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.