March 11, 200818 yr Funny when he was still an IU commit, IU and CKS were blasted for not dropping the offer right away. Now hes interested in UK and most want him, so so funny! So, the people who have responded to this thread is "most?" You make me laugh.
March 11, 200818 yr You might get blasted for telling this truth. I said it earlier, and shockingly, received no response. :lol: I responded, I even quoted your post.
March 11, 200818 yr That is the most likely case. If it works out that he serves no jail time he is still questionable to qualify. This makes me thing he preps a year and enters next year.
March 11, 200818 yr You might get blasted for telling this truth. I said it earlier, and shockingly, received no response. :lol: The spin around these parts is mind boggling, all of a sudden San Diego wasn't a bad loss. :lol: Heck yes it was!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.