Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 76 Duke 68

Featured Replies

They rank #1 and #2 on my all time hate list. Too bad only one could lose.

 

Tried to watch this game but my disdain for both of them wanted to see both teams lose. Hard to watch and enjoy a game when you want neither team to make a basket or play good defense.

 

I am glad Duke lost.

I am not glad UNC won.

 

I completely understand both of these thoughts and agree. I personally would have to add another couple of schools that would be close to pushing them on my infamous "list" but this is a Duke/UNC thread so I wil leave it at that.. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was like watching a NCAA tournament game. Hard fought to the end. I am not an ACC fan but this is a game that I always watch.

This was like watching a NCAA tournament game. Hard fought to the end. I am not an ACC fan but this is a game that I always watch.

 

Agreed. Two teams busting their humps the entire game. Its the way b-ball should be played.

UNC is just the best team in the nation. Hands down.

Found this pic while surfing the net. This play was one of those that Tivo was made for.

 

2005443109812023193_rs.jpg

^ and the above should've been a call one way or the other.

^ and the above should've been a call one way or the other.

 

They must have been using NBA refs. Still an awesome play though.

^ and the above should've been a call one way or the other.

 

Very true. Block or charge... make a call.

So haters, is it jealousy or envy?

 

Pretty much what I've come to expect from these two teams. Getting after it for 40 minutes. Here's hoping for another meeting in 6 days...

^ and the above should've been a call one way or the other.

 

I just looked it up on Youtube and watched it a couple of times. I think it should've been a blocking foul because Paulus was falling backwards. Here's the video:

 

^ and the above should've been a call one way or the other.

 

I think he was too far under the basket to be a charge.

How are you going to call a blocking foul on the poor guy after getting a face full of Green's daddy parts? Good no call and awesome play.

 

I don't see how anyone that loves college basketball doesn't watch when these two play. I don't care if you like them or not. This game is college basketball.

UNC is just the best team in the nation. Hands down.

 

:thumb: I agree.

Found this pic while surfing the net. This play was one of those that Tivo was made for.

 

2005443109812023193_rs.jpg

 

That is awesome. Great picture!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.