Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 76 Duke 68

Featured Replies

I grew up a UNC fan but watching this game I found myself cheering more against Duke then for UNC. I don't know why I hate them so much...

 

I grew up a Duke fan....That all changed with "the shot".....I don't hate Duke, I hate Coach K. Not sure why, but I do.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like either team and I'm glad Duke lost but I just wanted to remind everyone that each game UNC wins and we loose pulls them closer to catching us on the all-time winnings list. I'm not for sure how far they are behind us but its closer than you think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.