Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 76 Duke 68

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see Duke lose at home :thumb:

Duke couldn't overcome their terrible first 10 minutes of play... Although I'm dissapointed, I can't really be with a 4 loss regular season.

Nice game out of Danny Green, he has become a more complete player this year. As long as UNC makes the finals of their tournament, I think they get a #1 seed in the east...:ylsuper:

I thought basketball was a non-contact sport. These 2 teams beat each other to death.

I agree. The refs blew it this game, they let it get way out of hand.

I agree. The refs blew it this game, they let it get way out of hand.

 

But these 2 teams like each other so much... ;)

But these 2 teams like each other so much... ;)

 

True.:lol:

 

But they needed to be consistent. They called everything the first half, but put the whistle in their back pocket the whole second half.

Glad to see Duke lose at home :thumb:

 

:thumb:I can't stand UNC either but I believe that I dislike Duke just a little more...........is close though. :D

:thumb:I can't stand UNC either but I believe that I dislike Duke just a little more...........is close though. :D

 

Yeah, the lesser of two (d)evils:devil:

I grew up a UNC fan but watching this game I found myself cheering more against Duke then for UNC. I don't know why I hate them so much...

I wonder why people hate UNC so much around here? I have friends that live in North Carolina and when I have asked them name the top 5 teams you dislike the most. UK is never makes their top 5. Different story here...

:thumb:I can't stand UNC either but I believe that I dislike Duke just a little more...........is close though. :D

 

They rank #1 and #2 on my all time hate list. Too bad only one could lose.

Tried to watch this game but my disdain for both of them wanted to see both teams lose. Hard to watch and enjoy a game when you want neither team to make a basket or play good defense.

 

I am glad Duke lost.

I am not glad UNC won.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.