Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State 103 Indiana 74

Featured Replies

Again, IU is very overrated.

 

And Michigan State is Underrated.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, makes me feel a little better about our loss to Vandy that we get so much grief over by a certian few on this site....

 

Congrats to Michigan State.

Hope IU can pull it together in the next couple of games.

And Michigan State is Underrated.

 

I don't think they are that good. I have seen multiple games where I thought they were a very average team. They are ranked right where they need to be I guess, not in the top 10.

I don't think they are that good. I have seen multiple games where I thought they were a very average team. They are ranked right where they need to be I guess, not in the top 10.

If Morgan is playing well, they can beat anyone. Shut him down and they can be very average...

If my team was just embarrassed on national TV I'd need to take it out on someone too. :cry::cry::lol::lol:

 

 

So did you find someone? :D

So did you find someone? :D

 

I was hoping someone would dig up an old 98, post. Thanks, LRCW. :thumb:

So did you find someone? :D

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::dancingpa

So did you find someone? :D

 

:lol: I remember that post.

And Michigan State is Underrated.

 

^They should be up a few more slots, but not too much.

 

I agree.

 

And I disagree. I definitely don't think they are underrated. I believe they just scored 40 points in their loss during the middle of the week. Today IMO is the first time they actually played to their potential. Now if they play up to their potential every game, then I agree they are underrated.

I called Mich St. because they have been playing well as of lately, but not the score. I only picked them by 7.

Wow, seems like a lot of points for a Big 10 game.

 

Wonder when the last time Michigan State scored 100+ in a game (other than the early season cupcakes) was?

So did you find someone? :D

 

Thank you so very much LRCW. I was too lazy to find anything last night. Glad someone did it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.