March 3, 200818 yr Thats what 98 said. When a hits 21 of their first 23 shots, there's not much you can do...:eek:
March 3, 200818 yr Again, IU is very overrated.Where should they be? They just beat MSU by 19 2 weeks ago.
March 3, 200818 yr And Michigan State is Underrated.Again, this was 10 points worse, but let's not throw any facts in. IU just beat MSU by 19.
March 3, 200818 yr 29's not 40. :thumb: Yeah you're right. Getting beat by 29 on national tv is not embarrassing. :lol:
March 3, 200818 yr When a hits 21 of their first 23 shots, there's not much you can do...:eek: Play some defense, maybe...I don't know? Indiana did not show up at all. It was embarrassing.
March 3, 200818 yr And I disagree. I definitely don't think they are underrated. I believe they just scored 40 points in their loss during the middle of the week. Today IMO is the first time they actually played to their potential. Now if they play up to their potential every game, then I agree they are underrated. Yeah, 42 points last game vs. Wisconsin, 36 points vs. Iowa earlier in the season. This was an absolute fluke, even though Indiana's defense allowed it to happen they still had to hit the shots. They're good but not underrated at all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.