Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands v Covcath (9th region 1st round)

Who wins? 151 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

When did anyone ever go by poll results from BGP? What do you think a NCC/Holmes poll would have been a couple weeks back?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure Highlands plays the best man to man in the 9th region? They play outstanding defense, but I think there is a team down in Covington that would have something to say about that.

 

Eta Rho I will stick to my guns here :flame:. We might find out on Saturday night. :banana: But for now Im gonna worry about CCH tonight. They also play some tough man-man.

Eta Rho I will stick to my guns here :flame:. We might find out on Saturday night. :banana: But for now Im gonna worry about CCH tonight. They also play some tough man-man.

 

The finals are Tuesday

The finals are Tuesday

 

Even better, I told my wife I'd take her out on Saturday. :dancingpa

When did anyone ever go by poll results from BGP? What do you think a NCC/Holmes poll would have been a couple weeks back?

 

15 straight HHS football polls were dead on last season:thumb:

  • Author
Eta Rho I will stick to my guns here :flame:. We might find out on Saturday night. :banana: But for now Im gonna worry about CCH tonight. They also play some tough man-man.

 

Well like I told you before, I'm sure we'll be seeing another matchup between the two next Tues.

 

Go Birds, I'll be there rooting them on tonight! ;)

Well like I told you before, I'm sure we'll be seeing another matchup between the two next Tues.

 

Go Birds, I'll be there rooting them on tonight! ;)

 

I'll be there also! Go Birds:dancingpa

15 straight HHS football polls were dead on last season:thumb:

 

But wasn't that like betting that the sun was going to rise???? :banana:

Going by the poll results, CovCath shouldn't bother to show up tomorrow night...

 

That would be fine by me.:D

Well like I told you before, I'm sure we'll be seeing another matchup between the two next Tues.

 

Go Birds, I'll be there rooting them on tonight! ;)

 

I submit that nothing is a sure thing when it comes to Highlands, Cov. Cath. and Holmes. In the regular season: Cov. Cath. vs. Highlands went to overtime. Highlands vs. Holmes went to overtime, Cov. Cath. vs. Holmes went to overtime. In the District: Cov. Cath vs. Holmes went to overtime.

That would be fine by me.:D

 

I'm sure it would be.

 

I just hope we can get some 16th Region girls refs to call this game...

 

:banana:

I submit that nothing is a sure thing when it comes to Highlands, Cov. Cath. and Holmes. In the regular season: Cov. Cath. vs. Highlands went to overtime. Highlands vs. Holmes went to overtime, Cov. Cath. vs. Holmes went to overtime. In the District: Cov. Cath vs. Holmes went to overtime.

 

Except maybe going to overtime?

Covington Catholic is in Park Hills, not Covington.:lol:

 

Perhaps the name should be changed to Park Hills Catholic High School...if you don't like being associated with Covington for whatever your reason may be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.