Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands v Covcath (9th region 1st round)

Who wins? 151 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands 60-57.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it appears some fans are discounting the Bondick factor, I guarantee you that Willie is not. Bondick is really the only TRUE PG that CCH has and he's very good at it. You saw him getting by Arrez on Friday night which is not easy to do. So now you've got a strong, penetrating PG returning which completely opens up the CCH offense more than it was without him. His penetration sets up Shover as we saw against Holmes. It draws help to him which opens up others on the inside. It sets up JD Schmerge to drops shots like he did at Holmes.

 

He is the X factor and IMO will be the reason CCH wins.

While it appears some fans are discounting the Bondick factor, I guarantee you that Willie is not. Bondick is really the only TRUE PG that CCH has and he's very good at it. You saw him getting by Arrez on Friday night which is not easy to do. So now you've got a strong, penetrating PG returning which completely opens up the CCH offense more than it was without him. His penetration sets up Shover as we saw against Holmes. It draws help to him which opens up others on the inside. It sets up JD Schmerge to drops shots like he did at Holmes.

 

He is the X factor and IMO will be the reason CCH wins.

 

Agreed he is the X factor but you don't think Shover is a true PG? Bondick is a great PG but he believes he is more of a SG, and it seems Shover has always been more of a distributor. Although I guess it does seem that their roles have reversed this year.

Agreed he is the X factor but you don't think Shover is a true PG? Bondick is a great PG but he believes he is more of a SG, and it seems Shover has always been more of a distributor. Although I guess it does seem that their roles have reversed this year.

 

IMO Mitch is the perfect shooting 2 guard. I know he's always been a PG but I like Bondick at the 1 and Mitch at the 2.

Highlands plays the best man to man defense in the 9th Region. I'll take that against any combo of point guards.

  • Author
Highlands plays the best man to man defense in the 9th Region. I'll take that against any combo of point guards.

 

You sure Highlands plays the best man to man in the 9th region? They play outstanding defense, but I think there is a team down in Covington that would have something to say about that.

Wow, it has been 2 minutes and I am surprised that the Old Guy hasn't answered yet, he is usually quick to jump on these.

 

It will be here

 

I do work from time to time :D

You sure Highlands plays the best man to man in the 9th region? They play outstanding defense, but I think there is a team down in Covington that would have something to say about that.

 

Covington Catholic is in Park Hills, not Covington.:lol:

Covington Catholic is in Park Hills, not Covington.:lol:

 

Thats what I was going to say!

Covington Catholic is in Park Hills, not Covington.:lol:

 

Maybe he was talking about Holmes... I don't know why he would bring that up now, if that's the case, but it's a possibility.

Not sure if anyone asked and got the answer, but is the Gym being cleared after the first game?

Not sure if anyone asked and got the answer, but is the Gym being cleared after the first game?

 

No, only the semifinals will be cleared out.

That's too bad. They won't have to clear the semi's out. I bet that tomorrow nights games would outdraw the semi's if they cleared the Gym both nights.

Going by the poll results, CovCath shouldn't bother to show up tomorrow night...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.