Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands v Covcath (9th region 1st round)

Who wins? 151 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's only Sunday but I thought I'd give everyone something to talk about for 3 days. :D

 

Probably the best first round match up in the state. Who wins and why? Does Highlands get another victory over the Colonels after beating them once already on CCH home court? Or do the Colonels come out and prove the 1 point win before was a fluke?

 

On a side note, the last time Highlands beat Covcath during the regular season 2 years ago, Covcath beat them by around 16 I believe in the rematch at regionals.

 

Let the fun begin.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath by 3.

Should be a good one. I like CCH by 5.

HHS by 5 or 6........:thumb:

HHS by 5 or 6........:thumb:

 

I'll go with that. A poll would be cool on these threads

  • Author
I'll go with that. A poll would be cool on these threads

 

There ya go. :thumb:

Cov. Cath. by 4.

The majority has Highlands winning. Except for the one point win over CovCath (yes, without Bondick), what is the signature win for Highlands to base this on? Help me out Bluebirds.:confused:

The majority has Highlands winning. Except for the one point win over CovCath (yes, without Bondick), what is the signature win for Highlands to base this on? Help me out Bluebirds.:confused:

 

Cue the "Simpson and McGraw were hurt throughout the year" responses. Thing is, it is a fairly valid reason.

  • Author
Cue the "Simpson and McGraw were hurt throughout the year" responses. Thing is, it is a fairly valid reason.

 

Didn't Simpson and Mcgraw both play against CCH the first time around?

Can't imagine anything other than a last possession type of game. Good luck to both teams. I find myself rooting for the Simpson/McGraw ticket with all of the bad luck they have had with injuries over the past 2 years.

Didn't Simpson and Mcgraw both play against CCH the first time around?

 

No Simpson was out. McGraw lit up CCH for 15 first half points the 1st meeting. I think Kowolonek had a good game as well. He made the game winner.

 

I expect a battle that will go to Overtime and free throws will win it as I see McGraw hitting 4 FT's in OT to give the Birds the victory by 2pts 54 to 52.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.