Pineville V.S. Corbin Predictions 2/7/08

I know it is a couple of days until the game, but I thought I would get an early start and see what people thought about this game. Pineville being rated as number one right now and corbin at 3. I see corbin knocking off the top dog again just like knox central in a close one.

Corbin- 62

Pineville- 57

I don't predict games that involve my team and I will continue to refrain from doing so. But, unlike the players you all are overlooking Pineville's game against Clay Co. tommorrow evening. Both games will be hard faught wins for whomever happens to do so. I know a lot of people will be looking for Pineville to finish this week 0-2 but I feel they will at least be 1-1 possibly 2-0. If anyone will be playing with a chip on their shoulder on thursday night it will be Pineville. Corbin knocked Pineville out of the region tournament last year by 5 points. I forsee this game to be just as close/good as that one.

Good luck to both teams.

Why would they have a chip on their shoulder to play P'ville? Corbin wins 70 to 52.

Not just Pineville, any team from this point on. The loss to South Laurel left a sour taste in their mouths and they are not taking anyone for granted. Lesson learned the hard way so to speak.

If Pineville wins, I hope the people on here predicting Corbin wins by 15+ points man up and say, "Congratulations to Pineville I under estimated you all like a lot of people this season."

Its going to be a better game than an 18 point win by Corbin. I'll be the first to say, if Pineville wins I will be suprised. But to say an 18 point win by Corbin is crazy. These are practically the same teams that were only 5 points different in the region tournament last post season. I am not sure who Corbin lost but Pineville lost noone. Pineville also happens to be playing top notch basketball. Corbin has bounced back from the South Laurel game though too. In noone way am I trying to predict the outcome but if I were I wouldn't be thinking a blowout win by either sides of the ball.

If Pineville wins, I hope the people on here predicting Corbin wins by 15+ points man up and say, "Congratulations to Pineville I under estimated you all like a lot of people this season."

Its going to be a better game than an 18 point win by Corbin. I'll be the first to say, if Pineville wins I will be suprised. But to say an 18 point win by Corbin is crazy. These are practically the same teams that were only 5 points different in the region tournament last post season. I am not sure who Corbin lost but Pineville lost noone. Pineville also happens to be playing top notch basketball. Corbin has bounced back from the South Laurel game though too. In noone way am I trying to predict the outcome but if I were I wouldn't be thinking a blowout win by either sides of the ball.

These two teams are pretty even, it should be a very good game and I won't be that surprised if Pineville gets the win.

Will this game still be played since Corbin is going to be out of school the remainder of the week due to so many kids out sick?

These two teams are pretty even, it should be a very good game and I won't be that surprised if Pineville gets the win.

Will this game still be played since Corbin is going to be out of school the remainder of the week due to so many kids out sick?

Still at Corbin for Thursday

I don't predict games that involve my team and I will continue to refrain from doing so. But, unlike the players you all are overlooking Pineville's game against Clay Co. tommorrow evening. Both games will be hard faught wins for whomever happens to do so. I know a lot of people will be looking for Pineville to finish this week 0-2 but I feel they will at least be 1-1 possibly 2-0. If anyone will be playing with a chip on their shoulder on thursday night it will be Pineville. Corbin knocked Pineville out of the region tournament last year by 5 points. I forsee this game to be just as close/good as that one.

Good luck to both teams.

Pineville 62 Clay 58

Corbin 68 Pineville 57

That was a good point Clay has a good ball team.:thumb: