Lincoln County 75 Madison Central 59

Final. There was definitely some home cooking down in Lincoln County tonight but MC probably would have lost anyway. They got outplayed overall, but it should have been much closer. Lincoln County had some very impressive guards, not much size but they were very quick and shot the lights out. MC didn't get Aaron Morris enough touches but he still had quite a few points, not sure exactly how many though. Anyone else on here go to the game?

Also, does anyone know anything about #5 for LC, he played a heck of a game tonight and ought to be getting some good looks for college ball.

#5 Noah Keeton

He is good enough to go D-1, I think Kentucky should give him a look and see if he could fit in with what Billy G is doing at UK. Home cooking was not the case b/c Keeton hit about 6 three on them and MC got a lot of calls to. I said they would win by 11 but i take 16. I'll go on a limb and say PATS 73 RAIDERS 59 next week.

Well let's, considering that I said it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome anyway I wouldn't call it an excuse. Were you at the game tonight?

Sure wasn't, and I really don't plan on attending any of their games. Central is always so highly rated at the beginning of the season. They have had a sub-par season this year and are always full of excuses. I just think that for a team that is so highly touted they have been a big disappointment.

Sure wasn't, and I really don't plan on attending any of their games. Central is always so highly rated at the beginning of the season. They have had a sub-par season this year and are always full of excuses. I just think that for a team that is so highly touted they have been a big disappointment.

I agree, but losing Keyshawn Simpson and Ben Lowery are big parts of that. There's not much you can do about that though.

I just wonder if the Lincoln County refs will be as partial toward their team as Corbin's were--That was MCHSIndians08 post from earlier today. Seems like maybe you knew you were in over your head and wanted to have an excuse ready. Of course I'm sure that all of Central's losses have been the refs fault this season--12 Region, 13th Region 14th Region. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Maybe they just got beat.

I just wonder if the Lincoln County refs will be as partial toward their team as Corbin's were--That was MCHSIndians08 post from earlier today. Seems like maybe you knew you were in over your head and wanted to have an excuse ready. Of course I'm sure that all of Central's losses have been the refs fault this season--12 Region, 13th Region 14th Region. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Maybe they just got beat.

I heard Somerset's coach Thacker complained worse than Feldhaus regarding officiating at the Hoopin' it Up. Maybe they just got beat as well.

I heard Somerset's coach Thacker complained worse than Feldhaus regarding officiating at the Hoopin' it Up. Maybe they just got beat as well.

I don't think my quote had anything to do with Coach Thacker. Go back and see if I blamed any of Somerset's losses on the officials, I'll wait..............Didn't think so.

[quote=Boucher;2625638I heard Somerset's coach Thacker complained worse than Feldhaus regarding officiating at the Hoopin' it Up. Maybe they just got beat as well.[/QUO

What I didnt hear was anyone say anything about Somerset or Coach Thacker, I attended the majority of games at the 'Hoopin it up' and the offiating was terrible..