Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 75 Madison Central 59

Featured Replies

Final. There was definitely some home cooking down in Lincoln County tonight but MC probably would have lost anyway. They got outplayed overall, but it should have been much closer. Lincoln County had some very impressive guards, not much size but they were very quick and shot the lights out. MC didn't get Aaron Morris enough touches but he still had quite a few points, not sure exactly how many though. Anyone else on here go to the game?

 

Also, does anyone know anything about #5 for LC, he played a heck of a game tonight and ought to be getting some good looks for college ball.

Home cooking seems to be a common reason for all the Central Losses this season...maybe the tough road games will help them against Station, Scott and Cath later in the season and post season.

Excuses, Excuses. Plain and simple, Central is not playing to their potential.

  • Author
Excuses, Excuses. Plain and simple, Central is not playing to their potential.

 

Well let's, considering that I said it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome anyway I wouldn't call it an excuse. Were you at the game tonight?

Cant wait to get to Raider country next week to see how good they are. Go Patriots Go.

#5 Noah Keeton

He is good enough to go D-1, I think Kentucky should give him a look and see if he could fit in with what Billy G is doing at UK. Home cooking was not the case b/c Keeton hit about 6 three on them and MC got a lot of calls to. I said they would win by 11 but i take 16. I'll go on a limb and say PATS 73 RAIDERS 59 next week.

Wow, kind of a surprise in this one, but congrats to Lincoln County!

Well let's, considering that I said it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome anyway I wouldn't call it an excuse. Were you at the game tonight?

 

 

Sure wasn't, and I really don't plan on attending any of their games. Central is always so highly rated at the beginning of the season. They have had a sub-par season this year and are always full of excuses. I just think that for a team that is so highly touted they have been a big disappointment.

  • Author
Sure wasn't, and I really don't plan on attending any of their games. Central is always so highly rated at the beginning of the season. They have had a sub-par season this year and are always full of excuses. I just think that for a team that is so highly touted they have been a big disappointment.

 

I agree, but losing Keyshawn Simpson and Ben Lowery are big parts of that. There's not much you can do about that though.

I just wonder if the Lincoln County refs will be as partial toward their team as Corbin's were--That was MCHSIndians08 post from earlier today. Seems like maybe you knew you were in over your head and wanted to have an excuse ready. Of course I'm sure that all of Central's losses have been the refs fault this season--12 Region, 13th Region 14th Region. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Maybe they just got beat.

I just wonder if the Lincoln County refs will be as partial toward their team as Corbin's were--That was MCHSIndians08 post from earlier today. Seems like maybe you knew you were in over your head and wanted to have an excuse ready. Of course I'm sure that all of Central's losses have been the refs fault this season--12 Region, 13th Region 14th Region. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Maybe they just got beat.

 

I heard Somerset's coach Thacker complained worse than Feldhaus regarding officiating at the Hoopin' it Up. Maybe they just got beat as well.

I heard Somerset's coach Thacker complained worse than Feldhaus regarding officiating at the Hoopin' it Up. Maybe they just got beat as well.

 

I don't think my quote had anything to do with Coach Thacker. Go back and see if I blamed any of Somerset's losses on the officials, I'll wait..............Didn't think so.

[quote=Boucher;2625638I heard Somerset's coach Thacker complained worse than Feldhaus regarding officiating at the Hoopin' it Up. Maybe they just got beat as well.[/QUO

 

What I didnt hear was anyone say anything about Somerset or Coach Thacker, I attended the majority of games at the 'Hoopin it up' and the offiating was terrible..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.