Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruiting for 08...

Featured Replies

I think we are reading too much into what Hopson said. Analyzing the probably's, maybe's etc. in what a high school kid isnt going to mean much.

:thumb:

 

We are taking excerpts from interviews and determining work ethic, dedication to a school, how he feels about certain teams, etc. That is shenanigans. There are only a handful of people I really believe when it comes to recruiting issues.

 

The only thing any of us really know about Hopson is: (and Patterson to from last year),

 

- He has a short list of schools

- He is a McDonald's All-American

- He and his family are being private about the recruitment

 

Anything else is pure speculation in my book.

  • Replies 204
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb:

 

We are taking excerpts from interviews and determining work ethic, dedication to a school, how he feels about certain teams, etc. That is shenanigans. There are only a handful of people I really believe when it comes to recruiting issues.

 

The only thing any of us really know about Hopson is: (and Patterson to from last year),

 

- He has a short list of schools

- He is a McDonald's All-American

- He and his family are being private about the recruitment

 

Anything else is pure speculation in my book.

 

I was about to ask where (bugatti 2002) was, but then I realized it was you.

I believe that UK has a couple of post players scheduled to make visits in the next few weeks, Ater Majok and Jordan Hendriquez.

UC and Ward have parted ways...

UC and Ward have parted ways...

 

So I would assume that leaves UK in front?

Josh Harrellson would be a BIG get for UK. He is a good offensive player who could be a nice change of pace from PPat and P Swat. Hopson is a UT lean at this point...but UK is coming on strong. They got in late and are playing catch up. Liggins is up in the air with qualifying. Galloway is going to make an instant impact. Trust me, this kid is the real deal, he may even make more of an impact than Miller. A couple other names to look out for:

-Maurice Sutton 6'11 210 PF

-Terrell Halloway

-Will Coleman 6'9 240 PF

-Jeff Taylor 6'7 200

-Possibly Devin Ebanks

-Possibly a couple incoming transfers

Saw both Harrellson and Sutton this weekend. Harrellson really, really enjoyed his stay at UK (I didn't talk to him, but a buddy did)

So I would assume that leaves UK in front?

 

Not sure yet...

Has anyone heard anything on Ebanks? This guy can flat out ball.

Has anyone heard anything on Ebanks? This guy can flat out ball.

I don't think UK is an option...

Who is in play for him?

Memphis St, WVU and Rutgers...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.