Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruiting for 08...

Featured Replies

If we don't land Harrellson, Majok or possibly McCoy, I vote for saving the scholarships. No need to bring in kids just for the sake of doing it.

 

Also, could be wishful thinking on my part, but I have a hard time believing that Majok is that huge of a UConn lean. If he's so in love with the place and he's visited three times, why hasn't he committed yet ?

  • Replies 204
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBC is visiting with Harrellson as we speak. UK may get a verbal tonight.

 

FYI, he met with Verdell Jones last night as well.

C'mon something POSITIVE.

All this other crap is getting old fast!

Liggins yet to qualify

 

Starting to get really worried about this....

 

Starting to? This kid is a longshot. I cant imagine taking the test that many times and struggling so mightily with it.

Starting to? This kid is a longshot. I cant imagine taking the test that many times and struggling so mightily with it.

I think the root of the problem is a low GPA. It's a sliding scale, and the lower the GAP the higher the test score needed. My guess is he needs a 21+ score, and can't get it...

We need him, but grades are the most important thing.

I think the root of the problem is a low GPA. It's a sliding scale, and the lower the GAP the higher the test score needed. My guess is he needs a 21+ score, and can't get it...

 

My friend got a 19 as a 7th grader. This guy should be able to get a 21.

My friend got a 19 as a 7th grader. This guy should be able to get a 21.

I got a 29 as a JR. Irrelevant...

I think the root of the problem is a low GPA. It's a sliding scale, and the lower the GAP the higher the test score needed. My guess is he needs a 21+ score, and can't get it...

 

I realize that. It is just beyond me though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.