April 26, 200818 yr Not pass and fill up the assist column, thats for sure. From everything I have gathered though McCoy is a guy that has no problems in putting the ball in the basket and although he is looked at as small (listed as 6'0'' (probably smaller than that in reality)) he reminds you a lot of the two for mentioned guys. Gillespie has a very keen eye for certain talent and Acie Law wasn't that highly touted coming out of high school so you know he is probably always looking for the next Acie Law. Could McCoy be that guy? Hopefully, but he has to be in an UK uniform first. We get a big then we get McCoy IMO, hopefully we get him regardless though because we've got the athletes, we just need some scorers. BCG wasn't the one who brought Law to A&M.
April 26, 200818 yr BCG wasn't the one who brought Law to A&M. I know that, but he is the one who molded him into what he turned out to be, much like he would have done and did do a little bit with Bradley, he just needed more time than he got with Bradley. Practically all I meant was that Gillespie by now has found out he can take guys like Law and Bradley and through time beast them out when no one else really gave them a chance to be anything but just average to solid players. So now wouldn't it make sense with his eye for talent and read for guys abilities to try and find his next Law or Bradley out of that other handful of guys just wrote off to be just okay players?
April 26, 200818 yr Didn't Majok play HS ball in Australia? Maybe he's just going "home" to clear his head out a little????
April 27, 200818 yr The big guy from Serbia has signed with Ohio State. I can't remember his name, but UK did offer him a scholarship and he chose the Buckeyes.
April 27, 200818 yr It may just be me, but I don't feel that we missed much with the Serbian. He may end up being something incredible, but I don't see it.
April 27, 200818 yr Don't know if anyone posted this or if it has anything to do with Majok, but Thatbeet is staying
April 27, 200818 yr Don't know if anyone posted this or if it has anything to do with Majok, but Thatbeet is staying More good news. If the cards continue to fall right Majok may just fall right into our laps.
April 27, 200818 yr More good news. If the cards continue to fall right Majok may just fall right into our laps. Thabeet staying has little to nothing to do with Majok's decision...
April 27, 200818 yr UConn doesn't start 6'9" players at the 5, they lead the nation in shot blocking on a yearly basis for a reason. Majok is a forward.
April 27, 200818 yr Thabeet staying has little to nothing to do with Majok's decision... I know that because Majok isn't even your prototypical 4 man much less 5. However, what does that do with the UCONN scholly situation?
April 27, 200818 yr I know that because Majok isn't even your prototypical 4 man much less 5. However, what does that do with the UCONN scholly situation? Has Calhoun in his office deciding who is transferring next. I'll vote Mandelove...
April 27, 200818 yr Has Calhoun in his office deciding who is transferring next. I'll vote Mandelove... Hopefully hes pretty quick with the paperwork and getting it done, too much of a wait could equal an all out nightmare for Hoon.
April 27, 200818 yr Way things are going, Harrellson's going to be a St. Louis Biliken....... Has Sutton verbaled to anyone yet?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.