Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruiting for 08...

Featured Replies

Still too early to tell with Liggins. But it is a big concern.

 

As for bigs, they are looking at a few JUCO options. There isn't much left in the HS and Prep ranks in the post...

  • Replies 204
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Except for anybody that committed to IU...

Too bad Ebanks and Holloway aren't post players...

After watching Hopson this past week, and listening to what many from his school have been saying about him, I hope and pray he goes to Tennessee, or Louisiville or somewhere. If he does come to Kentucky, we're looking at another Alex Legion.

 

I felt the same way about the kid from Mason Co:thumb:

I'm really starting to believe that Hopson will end up at UK. Tennessee was the leader for a long time, but I think he would have already signed with Pearl if he truly wanted to. I believe he and his mom were waiting for BCG and now I think he will be in Lexington next year.

 

I think he will too, in the interview I thought it was interesting how Hopson said "I have some schools in mind like Tennessee, Texas probably, Kentucky, maybe Louisville, probably Cincinnati.", which makes me think, UK and UT are the top 2, then Texas and Cincy, with U of L last. Maybe not true but thats the way it sounds.

I felt the same way about the kid from Mason Co:thumb:

 

Lofton or Miller?

Miller will definitely play the 3 at UK. He is a Harris type of player but with a lot more talent.

What are the chances UK lands Hopson?

 

I think they are pretty good, did you listen to his interview? Sounds like his top two are UK and UT.

I think they are pretty good, did you listen to his interview? Sounds like his top two are UK and UT.

 

Yeah I did and he did mention some other schools but sounded very firm when mentioning UT and UK as his top 2. I think Hopson would be a great addition with Liggins and Miller ( if Liggins is eligible ) to come in and help with the scoring load with PPat and Meeks.

Isn't UK trying to get a 7 footer out of a prep school in La.? I thought I read that somewhere.

I felt the same way about the kid from Mason Co:thumb:

 

I believe the "kid from Mason Co." won the whole thing. Ouch.

Isn't UK trying to get a 7 footer out of a prep school in La.? I thought I read that somewhere.

 

They are looking at a few bigs at the JUCO level. The pickens are slim though.

I think we are reading too much into what Hopson said. Analyzing the probably's, maybe's etc. in what a high school kid isnt going to mean much.

I think we are reading too much into what Hopson said. Analyzing the probably's, maybe's etc. in what a high school kid isnt going to mean much.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.