Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli bashers...

Featured Replies

:lol: Let me guess, you're a Brady fan?

 

Not at all!!! Go steelers :ylsuper:

  • Replies 155
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you knew me, you'd know that I have been a Cowboys fan since their inaugural year. I really do like Favre, how can anyone not. I still don't know if I can force myself to watch the SB though. It's more of a protest thing for me this year.

 

What about all of those funny commercials?

Not at all!!! Go steelers :ylsuper:
Sorry to hear about that. :lol:
What about all of those funny commercials?
Dang it! That's a good reason!
HB, you're taking this a bit too personal IMO. It's just a football game, I'll survive. :rolleyes:

 

Don't forget, this was only Romo's first full season, not too shabby.

 

I'm not taking it personal at all.

 

It was Romo's second playoff loss in a row too. He's still winless in the playoffs while Eli has won 2 in a row.

Romo and Eli, the 2 most over rated QB's in the league!

 

:laugh: How in the world is Eli over rated? No one thinks he's any good. Kinda hard to be overrated when no one thinks you are any good.

The Giants did OK, enough to win. Maybe NY played well because the Cowboy D played poorly. It's all in how you want to look at it. Not a shot at NY or you, just saying it's been a weird season, hard to really gage anything.

 

 

Hard to gage anything other than the fact that the Giants won and are moving on to the NFC championship...while the Cowboys lost and are moving out of their lockers.

Oh please, the guy has now had 1 full season as an NFL QB, give me a break. :rolleyes:

 

There are TWELVE pro bowlers on that roster. He has every tool around him to succeed but he failed. :laugh:

Only thing I say is if Eli is considered great because he led his team this far, you can talk to some Bears fans who will disagree wtih you. He had a pretty good game and made smart decisions, I will give him that, but the Giants defense is the ones worth braging about, one game or even two games should make or break a player. In my opinion Eli is a good quarterback who gets put in spotlight more than he probably should because of his brother.

BTW I was tickled to see them beat the Cowboys and congrats, however I have to pull for the Packers because of Favre.

There are TWELVE pro bowlers on that roster. He has every tool around him to succeed but he failed. :laugh:
Yeah, because he was on defense too, huh. :rolleyes:

 

Like I said before HB, try to act like you've been there before because you really are sounding a bit grade schoolish. :cool:

Only thing I say is if Eli is considered great because he led his team this far, you can talk to some Bears fans who will disagree wtih you. He had a pretty good game and made smart decisions, I will give him that, but the Giants defense is the ones worth braging about, one game or even two games should make or break a player. In my opinion Eli is a good quarterback who gets put in spotlight more than he probably should because of his brother.

 

The Bears made it to the super bowl despite Rex Grossman. The Giants have made it to the NFC Championship because Eli has played well.

Yeah, because he was on defense too, huh. :rolleyes:

 

Like I said before HB, try to act like you've been there before because you really are sounding a bit grade schoolish. :cool:

 

Grade schoolish?

 

First of all, all I heard ALL YEAR LONG was how Tony Romo was the next Brett Favre and how the Cowboys were destined to win at least the NFC. To tell you the truth, I got SICK of hearing about Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys, and I love nothing more than gloating about the G-Men beating them in their own stadium.

 

If I choose to celebrate a Giants win, I'm entitled to do so. I know one thing for sure and that is Eli Manning catches enough crap on this board, it's okay if a little goes Tony Romo's way.

 

The fact that Tony Romo has TWELVE pro bowlers on his team means he should have a pretty darn good team surrounding him.

 

On OFFENSE ALONE: He has Marion Barber, Jason Witten, The Crybaby #81, Flozell Adams, Leonard "cheapshot" Davis, and Andre "I can't snap it in shotgun" Gurode. Including himself, that is SEVEN pro bowlers on offense. Over half of the offense. Know how many the Giants had? Zero on offense. One on D.

 

If Romo can't beat a not so good (according to most here) Giants team AT HOME with 12 pro bowlers on their roster...they're never going to win a playoff game. :lol:

Grade schoolish?

 

First of all, all I heard ALL YEAR LONG was how Tony Romo was the next Brett Favre and how the Cowboys were destined to win at least the NFC. To tell you the truth, I got SICK of hearing about Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys, and I love nothing more than gloating about the G-Men beating them in their own stadium.

 

If I choose to celebrate a Giants win, I'm entitled to do so. I know one thing for sure and that is Eli Manning catches enough crap on this board, it's okay if a little goes Tony Romo's way.

 

The fact that Tony Romo has TWELVE pro bowlers on his team means he should have a pretty darn good team surrounding him.

 

On OFFENSE ALONE: He has Marion Barber, Jason Witten, The Crybaby #81, Flozell Adams, Leonard "cheapshot" Davis, and Andre "I can't snap it in shotgun" Gurode. Including himself, that is SEVEN pro bowlers on offense. Over half of the offense. Know how many the Giants had? Zero on offense. One on D.

 

If Romo can't beat a not so good (according to most here) Giants team AT HOME with 12 pro bowlers on their roster...they're never going to win a playoff game. :lol:

 

I wonder if the pro bowl voters were second-guessing their decisions after watching how pathetic the Dallas O-line performed Sunday. Not to take anything away from the Giants, because they have one of the best front fours in the league, but an o-line with 3 pro bowlers should play better. Romo wasn't getting time to throw the ball...most QB's look bad when they get pressured like that.

 

Of course, I think some blame should go Jason Garrett's way, but that's just me. I didn't think he made any adjustments and I didn't like his play calling. But, it didn't bother me, I was for the Giants.

Sounds like someone's upset that his QB would rather spend time at the beach with an XY instead of working on his X's and O's... :sssh::banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.