Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli bashers...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 155
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a basher, he's a pretty good QB. But I still don't like him, nor do I like his brother. :p

Now he starts to play good after my fantasy football season is over! :madman::laugh:

  • Author
He still plays sloppy, and wins sloppy.

So does his brother.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

You and I both know, sloppy doesn't get you to the NFC Championship.

  • Author
I'm not a basher, he's a pretty good QB. But I still don't like him, nor do I like his brother. :p

No problem with that, but there were seriously people saying if it wasn't for Peyton he wouldn't be in the league, now come on...

Present. :D I still don't like him because of what went down on draft day.

IMO BOTH Mannings are OVERRATED! But, Eli is getting the job done more then Peyton right now...

So does his brother.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

You and I both know, sloppy doesn't get you to the NFC Championship.

 

 

 

I've never agreed with you so much in one thread. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

No problem with that, but there were seriously people saying if it wasn't for Peyton he wouldn't be in the league, now come on...

 

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

  • Author
Present. :D I still don't like him because of what went down on draft day.

I can understand that.

He played better than big Bro today.

 

Idk about that Peyton also played a GREAT game today. Peyton is definitely not the reason why the Colts lost like other times before in the playoffs...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.