Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli bashers...

Featured Replies

He still plays sloppy, and wins sloppy. Today however he did just fine.

 

 

How has he played sloppy the last four weeks. I believe he has had over an 100 QB rating in his last 4 games, and I know he has the last three games.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok so you call my comments ridiculous but then agree?

 

I said it's not fair to compare him to Payton cause he's not Payton and I agree.. who is?, but he has a good chance of being a good QB in this league for long time. Last I heard that's a compliment.

 

Okay then you should go around and when discussing EVERY SINGLE QUARTERBACK you should say "He's not PEYTON".

 

OH btw...did Peyton ever lead his team this far this early? I don't think so. I'm not even sure Peyton had a playoff win at this point in his career.

  • Author
Okay then you should go around and when discussing EVERY SINGLE QUARTERBACK you should say "He's not PEYTON".

 

OH btw...did Peyton ever lead his team this far this early? I don't think so. I'm not even sure Peyton had a playoff win at this point in his career.

To be fair, the Colts sucked when Peyton got there! I mean horribly.

 

The Giants have a TON of talent.

To be fair, the Colts sucked when Peyton got there! I mean horribly.

 

The Giants have a TON of talent.

 

I'm pretty sure by his 4th year as a starter and 5th year in the league he had a few weapons.

 

Also...Eli is doing all of this without his top tight end who is also his second leading receiver (1st in receptions I believe).

Roll call....

 

:lol:

 

Present...and he is still a sissy!! :D

Eli is up and down...it's not like he hasn't went on streaks where he played well before. When he puts it all together and plays like this consistently, he'll be fine.

 

Right now, Eli isn't playing spectacular, IMO. What he's doing is making good decisions and managing the game well. When he does that, the Giants are a very difficult team to beat. When he turns the ball over and plays poorly, they lose.

  • Author

 

Right now, Eli isn't playing spectacular, IMO.

32 for 45.

 

That's 71.1 percent.

 

4 TD, and 0 INT's....bull.....that's spectacular!:thumb:

32 for 45.

 

That's 71.1 percent.

 

4 TD, and 0 INT's....bull.....that's spectacular!:thumb:

 

You're entitled to that opinion, but to me, when a QB is playing spectacular, his offense produces more than 60 yards of offense in a half and 230 for the game.

 

Eli has thrown for 185 and 163 yards in the playoffs...he's averaging 174 yards, 2 TD's and completing 71.1% of his passes with no picks. He's playing very well and managing the games nicely, but it's not spectacular.

 

Spectacular is 26/28 for 262 yards, 3 TD's and no picks...:thumb:

Present and accounted for.

 

I've hated him from a fantasy prospective.

 

I've thought he was overrated as a QB and was only getting by on his name.

 

I liked giving HB20 a hard time about him.

 

I think he's grown a lot this year.

 

Good for him and the Giants on their win yesterday.:thumb:

Did anyone happen to see the new commercial featuring both Manning brothers? I found it to be pretty funny.

Ask me this weekend after the Packers game.

 

So leading his team to the NFC Championship game isn't enough? What if he has a great game sunday but they still lose?

I will never like Eli, simply because of that crap from the draft.

Let's not get all carried away because they won and he is on the best three game run I ever remember him being on. He only threw the ball 19 times against the Cowboys! The Cowboys scored 3 points in the second half if I recall. To act like he carried the team on his back to this win is kind of bogus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.