Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli bashers...

Featured Replies

I thought you were above this nonsense, you have proven otherwise. :rolleyes:

 

The fact that you think you're being "called out" speaks volumes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

That picture hurts doesn't it. :laugh:

  • Replies 155
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eli also has what, 68 ints? Whats the "excuse" for him tossing 20 ints this year?

 

A lot of it had to do with poor decision making, some of it had to do with terrible weather.

:laugh:

 

So, who's the pot and who's the kettle?

 

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here? Am I attacking anyone personally? If so I'm doing it sub consciously! :lol:

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here? Am I attacking anyone personally? If so I'm doing it sub consciously! :lol:

 

Nothing wrong, IMO. I was just pointing out the irony of his statement. :thumb:

 

Enjoy it...you should. You're a Giants fan and it had to be sweet to beat the Cowboys when it mattered...in Dallas. :thumb:

Nothing wrong, IMO. I was just pointing out the irony of his statement. :thumb:

 

Enjoy it...you should. You're a Giants fan and it had to be sweet to beat the Cowboys when it mattered...in Dallas. :thumb:

 

Oh it was so sweet. I literally haven't stopped smiling since then. :D

A lot of it had to do with poor decision making, some of it had to do with terrible weather.

 

And thats why if his last name was something other than Manning, he'd be a solid #2 on most teams, IMO J-Load would do better than Eli

And thats why if his last name was something other than Manning, he'd be a solid #2 on most teams, IMO J-Load would do better than Eli

 

Rocket you can't argue those numbers. And the fact that they are in playoffs for year 3. Don't fix what isn't broken.

And thats why if his last name was something other than Manning, he'd be a solid #2 on most teams, IMO J-Load would do better than Eli

 

I guess you know more than highly paid NFL coaches huh?

 

Is that why J-Load is now THIRD STRING? Because he's better than Eli? Come on, get serious here.

I guess you know more than highly paid NFL coaches huh?

 

Is that why J-Load is now THIRD STRING? Because he's better than Eli? Come on, get serious here.

 

Sorry dude, Eli is average at best, he may be playing good right now, but they made the playoffs in spite of Eli, definately not because of Eli. And I may not know more than NFL GM's but I do KNOW that a GM is gonna have that over paid #1 pick on the field come hell or high water!

That picture hurts doesn't it. :laugh:
No, see I'm man enough. I don't let a football team control my life.
:laugh:

 

So, who's the pot and who's the kettle?

Care to expound or did you just feel the need to help out 'ole HB? :rolleyes:
Sorry dude, Eli is average at best, he may be playing good right now, but they made the playoffs in spite of Eli, definately not because of Eli. And I may not know more than NFL GM's but I do KNOW that a GM is gonna have that over paid #1 pick on the field come hell or high water!
:lol: :thumb:
Sorry dude, Eli is average at best, he may be playing good right now, but they made the playoffs in spite of Eli, definately not because of Eli. And I may not know more than NFL GM's but I do KNOW that a GM is gonna have that over paid #1 pick on the field come hell or high water!

 

The Giants GM that drafted Eli retired last year, so that theory doesn't hold any water.

Care to expound or did you just feel the need to help out 'ole HB? :rolleyes:

 

This isnt' about me...that's my entire point. I'm not making this about you and I. It's about how the Giants laid the beat down on Tony Romo and the Cowboys offense and won the game. That's what this thread is about.

No, see I'm man enough. I don't let a football team control my life.

 

 

From time to time I do get upset when the Giants lose...I guess that means I'm not a "man".

 

However, there's nothing like the feeling of a win. Especially one that knocks the Cowboys out of the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.