Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do UK fans hate more?

UK fans what team do you hate the worse 113 members have voted

  1. 1. UK fans what team do you hate the worse

    • Louisville
      15%
    • Cincinnati
      0%
    • UCLA
      0%
      0
    • North Carolina
      8%
    • Indiana
      3%
    • Kansas
      0%
    • Duke
      57%
    • Tennessee
      3%
    • Florida
      5%
    • other, please list
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The number has grown. Maybe I need to start using 50%...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkansas,but now one of ours is their coach,like to wish him well,but still want to beat them. If that makes any sense.:creepy:

If I was a UK fan, I wouldn't "hate". :p

If I was a UK fan, I wouldn't "hate". :p

 

Really us UK fans don't hate anyone, it's just a figure of speech.:cool:

The number has grown. Maybe I need to start using 50%...

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw the poll results.

The number has grown. Maybe I need to start using 50%...

 

Different question. This was who do you hate the most/never want to see win. NOT who's UK's biggest rival.

 

Most UK fans will pull for UT/UF/UofL on rare occasions. No need to ever pull for Duke.

I pull for Duke. If you are a fan of the actual game of college basketball, you have to like the way that Duke plays.

Really us UK fans don't hate anyone, it's just a figure of speech.:cool:

 

I HATE OSU and TN. No figure of speech intended.:D

If I was a UK fan, I wouldn't "hate". :p

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

Louisville...only in basketball and just because I want to beat the coach and the team. The coach more actually. How petty is that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.