Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do UK fans hate more?

UK fans what team do you hate the worse 113 members have voted

  1. 1. UK fans what team do you hate the worse

    • Louisville
      15%
    • Cincinnati
      0%
    • UCLA
      0%
      0
    • North Carolina
      8%
    • Indiana
      3%
    • Kansas
      0%
    • Duke
      57%
    • Tennessee
      3%
    • Florida
      5%
    • other, please list
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which team do you ALWAYS root against? What team do you NEVER want to see win a game.

 

I saw the UNC/Clemson score on BGP and thought of this thread when I was perturbed UNC won in ot.

 

No multiple choices here cause we are looking for the ONE TEAM, UK fans hate more than any other.

 

Not talking rivalry because we don't play all these teams.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which team do you ALWAYS root against? What team do you NEVER want to see win a game.

 

I saw the UNC/Clemson score on BGP and thought of this thread when I was perturbed UNC won in ot.

 

No multiple choices here cause we are looking for the ONE TEAM, UK fans hate more than any other.

 

Not talking rivalry because we don't play all these teams.

 

If I was a Kentucky fan, I would HATE Duke. Which I already do being a Carolina fan.

  • Author

For me, it came down to UCLA and UNC but UNC wins out because of the media's love for them and you hear so much more about them than UCLA.

 

UL, IU I find myself rooting for them in their conference.

 

UC, I am a fan of and would root for them in any game but UK.

 

Duke, hate them but appreciate Coach K's ability.

 

Kansas, hated them more with Coach Williams, now just don't care.

 

UT is close and the biggest SEC rivalry but UK is bigger than the SEC.

 

I like Florida except when they play UK.

I went with U.L.. I will say that I wish that it had ben a multiple choice type poll. I could very easily have added and/or put Tennessee and/or Florida in that "elite" group. :D

 

Louisville and Tennesse are my main two that I always root against I guess. IMO those two along with Florida are our main rivals followed by IU maybe.

Duke or UNC imo can't be considered arival, especially Duke bc we never play them unless it is in the NCAA - then it is as heated as they get but I think that you have to play someone reguarly before it is a rival. We have been playing UNC in season for a while now so with that and the fact that we are the two winningest teams in college basketball would put them in that rival group, but not as strong as U.L. or U.T. for me. Although Duke is not a rival imo that does not change the fact that I can't stand them or their pin nosed Coach Comercial.:D

I root for UL when they are not playing the Cats. Don't root for IU, but root for Bobby Knight. I like Kansas now that Roy Williams is at UNC. I wouldn't root for Roy Williams if he were playing a team from the Taliban. I root for all SEC teams when not playing the Cats.

UNC and Duke hard to separate them.

 

I root for UL when they are not playing UK.

 

the others I don't care either way

How can you UK fans not hate Duke the most???? Has everyone just forgot about "the big shot"????

Lets see...

 

Louisville - Favorite team

Cincy - Dont hate them.

IU - Dont hate them.

Florida - As long as they aint playing UK I hope they win since BillyD used to be an assistant here.

Tennesse - I love Lofton and hope him and his team to do good while he's there. There fun to watch too.

Kansas - Fun to watch play.

UCLA - I really hate them and never root for them but idk why.

Duke - Pure hatred.

UNC - Hate.

If I was a Kentucky fan, I would HATE Duke. Which I already do being a Carolina fan.

 

My situation exactly.

My hatred ranks U of L #1, and Ohio State a close 2nd.

Aside from UK, I'm just a huge fan of college basketball and don't care who wins or loses as long as I'm entertained..

 

Human nature to pull for the upset though if you have no dog in the fight.

I would LOVE to see Duke/TN/UCLA/FL/UofL/OSU and IU lose every game from here to eternity but only by one or two points each time, just so they can always have a little hope to crush out again and again.:D

 

(I want the 1-2 point thing to continue into football also for TN/OSU and FL, though!)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.