Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "I Support Coach Billy Clyde" Thread

Featured Replies

I think we all know that, but who coached the team? Did Pitino coach it? No he didn't. So who does that NC go to?? Welllll, I think Tubby Smith..Maybe him, just maybe though...

 

 

I see your point Tubby Smith gets the credit, but any coach that had come into that situation would have done the same.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I cant. I doubt very seriously that he would be doing that good.

 

I find it funny the hate UK fans have for Tubby Smith. I wish someone else came along to UK, and done as good as Tubby did. It wouldn't have mattered, they would be the one getting the hate right now, and not Tubby. The good thing about that is though, he is up in Minnesota sitting on a sweet 7-1 record, watching all of Kentucky cry.

I find it funny the hate UK fans have for Tubby Smith. I wish someone else came along to UK, and done as good as Tubby did. It wouldn't have mattered, they would be the one getting the hate right now, and not Tubby. The good thing about that is though, he is up in Minnesota sitting on a sweet 7-1 record, watching all of Kentucky cry.

 

karma

I find it funny the hate UK fans have for Tubby Smith. I wish someone else came along to UK, and done as good as Tubby did. It wouldn't have mattered, they would be the one getting the hate right now, and not Tubby. The good thing about that is though, he is up in Minnesota sitting on a sweet 7-1 record, watching all of Kentucky cry.

 

To much Tubby talk. Tubby did a fine job while at UK. He moved on. Why can't we. I could not care less what the record is at Minnetonka. Never meant anything to me before or will it in the future. BCG is our coach now, and I support him to the fullest. Go Cats!

Because of injuries we have not been able to see the true Billy G as a coach. Let him have a full roster of the players presently at UK and I think the results are different.

 

I am not fond of the rumors that are circulating on his off-the-court activities but on-the-court there is no fair evidence to make a determination that the guy cannot coach.

 

I think statements to that effect are not fair.

Recruiting doesn't mean a thing

 

Recruiting does mean everything, I agree.

 

:thumb:

BCG:

- 3 time Big12 coach of the year

- ONLY coach to produce the biggest turnaround in two different seasons

- Instituting a totally new system

- Dealing with injuries to key players

- Missing talent at key positions (PG and C)

 

Don't judge him yet. He's proven he can build programs. He's obviously in a hole with the talent and injuries so far. Give him a couple of years.

So buzzers arguing with himself now.

- Instituting a totally new system

- Dealing with injuries to key players

- Missing talent at key positions (PG and C)

 

:thumb: Even at full strength, this team was going to struggle to get to 15-20 wins this year. BCG needs some time and patience from the fans...easier said than done....

2 days after getting there butts whipped at Houston Im rockin my Billy Clyde UK hoodie. Count me in.

Ask me this same question 2 years from now! :lol:

I support him.

 

100% BEHIND HIM!

I'm behind him! Yes I criticize him but it's only because I want him to succeed. I hope the rumors are false and I hope he can bring UK back to elite status!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.