Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "I Support Coach Billy Clyde" Thread

Featured Replies

^ Where was Tubby's ring before he got here?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Where was Tubby's ring before he got here?

 

.....and how many did he win with his players?

I support Kentucky Basketball And whoever is coach. I know I am a true fan and would watch every game even if they lost 15 in a row. Of course im dissapointed, but I dont judge anybody, were only human.

  • Author
I support Kentucky Basketball And whoever is coach. I know I am a true fan and would watch every game even if they lost 15 in a row. Of course im dissapointed, but I dont judge anybody, were only human.

 

Absolutely!

 

Its just something that's in a true fan's blood. In a way, we really do bleed blue.

For the last time, it was with players that Rick Pitino recruited.

 

Am I the only one that remembers Pitino LOST the championship the year before? Pitino couldn't win it in 1997 with HIS players. Please don't try to tell me Arizona was better because they wasn't. Okay, they were better for ONE game....possibly.

Am I the only one that remembers Pitino LOST the championship the year before? Pitino couldn't win it in 1997 with HIS players. Please don't try to tell me Arizona was better because they wasn't. Okay, they were better for ONE game....possibly.

 

Didn't somebody foul out in the OT against Arizona? Also, Arizona had 3 or 4 NBA players on that team.

  • Author
Am I the only one that remembers Pitino LOST the championship the year before? Pitino couldn't win it in 1997 with HIS players. Please don't try to tell me Arizona was better because they wasn't. Okay, they were better for ONE game....possibly.

 

Arizona knocked off three number one seeds in that tournament. They squeaked by Kansas in the sweet 16 with a three point win, then beat UNC by 8 in the final four, before having to take UK into an OT to beat them in the championship.

 

In 97, one of our key players, Derrek Anderson was hurt and it seems like somone went crazy shooting for Arizona. Was it Bibby?

I find it ironic that all the "real Kentucky fans" tooting their own horns with threads like this are the same ones who primarily contributed to the divide that UK fans have gone through over the past few years. It's comical that all these "real Kentucky fans" think they are superior for constantly blaming Tubby and bringing nothing but negativity. You don't have to hate Tubby now to be a "real Kentucky fan". Ridiculous. I'm a "real Kentucky fan" because I support whoever is on the floor and on the sideline. I don't find joy in ripping guys who bust their butt everyday (Porter, Coury, etc) but don't live up to ridiculous expectations. I consider myself a "real Kentucky fan" because other "fans" make it so difficult, yet I'm still proud.

 

And a side note: Patterson was not recruited to UK by BCG, even he'll tell you that.

 

You are dead wrong on Patterson. Patrick himself was quoted in the CJ today and sais he gave NO VERBAL TO TUBBY, the only reason he came to UK is BCG he was going to be a gator until BCG was hired at UK. So put the verbal to tubby thing to rest because it did not happen.

Give it time. Rome wasn't built in a day. UK will be fine in a few years.

 

Can Kentucky fans wait a few years?

Can Kentucky fans wait a few years?

 

No and thats the problem. People just need to give Billy a chance. He needs to get rid of the Tubby mentallity (sp) that still exsist. Give him 2 more seasons then the bashing can start.

Kentucky fans DON'T have a choice. As soon as they realize it the world will be a better place. No coach has the supernatural power to get recruits here faster. No matter who the coach is it's gonna take 2-3 years to get back on track. Deal with it.

Kentucky fans DON'T have a choice. As soon as they realize it the world will be a better place. No coach has the supernatural power to get recruits here faster. No matter who the coach is it's gonna take 2-3 years to get back on track. Deal with it.

 

I agree. Kentucky fans expect 25-30 wins a year. I mean that isn't a bad thing given UK's history, but still. It may be a while until Kentucky is winning 24-28 games a year...

From Rupp to BCG, I have supported them all and the team and will cont. to do so. Go CATS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.