Corbin 65 South Laurel 44

addout

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness for Wazoosports.com, of all the games for me to miss live it was this one. Glad to see the Hounds show up in the second half. Manns was very good tonight, Smith played well and that little Isaac Wilson played a huge game. South seemed to quit when they got down. Hounds will be scary once big Josh Crawford returns. I think the Hounds are much better than last season. Lots of weapons. Some good adjustments at half paid off for the Hounds. Tough stretch of games in the next couple of weeks should show more about this team. To win this big, on the road, against a solid team is impressive. Hounds have to continue to improve to make a regional run. Cumberland is still the favorite, if they can overcome all the issues they are rumored to be facing. Should be a good regional tournament. Thanks to Wazoo, I got to watch the Seidel kid at North. He maybe the best player in the region if not Johnson from Cumberland.

Nope, not at all. Just said I saw you on WYMT tonight. Just wondering what your thoughts would be about a Lynn Camp/Crbin match-up.

Would both teams score in double digits or would Coach Pitrowski's squad limit Pennington's squad to under 70 points?

With both teams able to put up a lot of points, that would be a neat game to see.

I have heard rumors that Lynn Camp will be in the CFIT next season. Maybe we will get to see the matchup in the region this year as well. Pennington has put up some impressive offensive numbers thus far. It might be like watching the Phoenix Suns play an intrasquad scrimmage.