November 27, 200718 yr Just saw it on Mike and Mike on ESPN2. Sean Taylor has died from the gunshot wound he sustained yesterday. This is terrible news and an unnecessary event. I have no idea how the Redskins will be able to play their upcoming game. This is a terrible occurrence. Sean Taylor played all 4 years with the Redskins, was considered one of the hardest hitters in the NFL, he also went to the Pro Bowl in 2006. He was 24 years old.
November 27, 200718 yr Author Here's the report from ESPN.com http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3129406
November 27, 200718 yr Yep, had turned on Mike and Mike right after 6 and they were talking about it. No gunshot wound can be considered "minor" but when you heard he was shot in the leg, you figured that with time, he would recover. From what they said, the loss of blood was too great to overcome. Just a sad, sad story.
November 27, 200718 yr Society is just terrible. I hope they find who did this and make him pay. Taylor was a great player and had a lot to live for. I pray for his family as they try and make it through this horrible situation.
November 27, 200718 yr God Bless Sean Taylor's family. I hope they find the savage that did this, and get the whole story right, so that everyone can go on healing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.