Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redskins Safety Sean Taylor dead

Featured Replies

Most of the time we don't think of being shot in the leg as being potentially life threatening, but the bullet aparently severed the femoral artery. This is the major artery carrying blood away from the heart to the lower extremeties, as it extends from the aorta, it runs along the inside of the upper thigh. If this artery is severed, massive amounts of blood loss are possible which was aparently the case.

 

Very sad news, I don't know how the Redskins will be able to prepare for their game on Sunday this week.

 

Prayers to all...

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hated to hear of his passing. I would not live in that area.

Sad to hear...

Prayers for his family. I would look for an arrest in this matter soon. I heard on the radio this morning that team members were saying that this incident was a retaliation to Taylor. That sounds to me like this was expected and some folks already have some suspects in mind. It's a real shame as others have mentioned Taylor seemed to be rising from his past.

This is very sad news. Prayers with his family and friends. May you RIP Sean...

Very sad news. Prayers go out to the family and friends of S. Taylor.

Sad sad news. RIP Sean. I have considered him one of if not the best safety in the NFL. Very unfortunate and sudden.

Terrible news, just a tragic story. may God bless and comfort his family and friends during this time.

 

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

This guy was on my Fantasy team until this week when he didnt play I droped him. He was a good player.

 

 

RIP Taylor :cry:

 

I hate to ask such a silly question in such a serious thread, but your fantasy league lets you draft individual defensive players? Never heard of that.

 

I've read every word I can find on this story...has me wrapped up. Hope and pray the whole story eventually comes out so that his family and friends can have the closure they deserve.

I hate to ask such a silly question in such a serious thread, but your fantasy league lets you draft individual defensive players? Never heard of that.

 

I have played in a league like that for 10+ years. We start two players on D every week, I like it a lot better.

 

RIP Sean.

I have played in a league like that for 10+ years. We start two players on D every week, I like it a lot better.

 

 

Same thing here.

Sad thing is that he has a one and a half year old little girl that was the apple of his eye. He and Clinton Portis were best friends. I've heard people all day that were close to him. The common theme was that he had made a concious effort to straighten his life up. They say Coach Greg Williams said he is his favorite player he ever coached and most talented. He spent a lot of time leading Sean in the right direction. The players said he was the opposite of what the media painted. He stopped by every locker to see how guys were doing. He ofter brought his little girl in to show her off etc. He was on his way to being one of the better safeties to ever play the game. He was a very versatile player that brought the wood when he hit you.

It sure seems like this was done with the intent to go after him not to rob him. They said he had been broken in on a couple of weeks earlier. His place was recked and a knife was left on his bed.

It's weird to think that had he not been hurt he would have never been there!

I remember him at Miami, he was a beast. He was in the NFL too.

 

RIP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.