Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now That's A Good Look

Featured Replies

  • Author

You guys can't stay on task with THIS topic? Really? A sad day for men everywhere... :cry:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure everyone in the world besides Billy G would pass on that opportunity. I guarantee it.:lol:

 

Everyone in the world isn't in the position BCG is in...Once again, nice try.

You guys can't stay on task with THIS topic? Really? A sad day for men everywhere... :cry:

 

Who's off topic? That pic is now my background. :lol: :jump:

UCLA cheerleaders are rocking high team socks, short shorts and form fitting jersey's. Very nice... :fire:

 

Well done well done. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Everyone in the world isn't in the position BCG is in...Once again, nice try.

 

Well, its the perfect time of night for these:

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Who's off topic? That pic is now my background. :lol: :jump:

:banana::banana:

B/w UCLA, Oregon and The USC Song girls I love CNN/SI Photos....

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!!! (clap) (clap) (clap, clap, clap)

You guys can't stay on task with THIS topic? Really? A sad day for men everywhere... :cry:

 

I agree! WOW!!! I love west coast chicks!!!:ylsuper:

I agree GT, if you're talking about anything other than her somethings wrong.

016673146100395250ei1.jpg

 

WOW!!! I think UK's cheerleaders need to go to that look, I love it!! Or maybe I should just transfer to UCLA...:bunny::D:ylsuper:

The gym floor takes a lot of abuse during a basketball game, but it does have its perks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.