November 22, 200718 yr Oh, you just had to do that and on Thanksgiving, too. BUT, she is available and makes a good living.......
November 22, 200718 yr Since we are talking about cheerleaders, we can't leave out the greatest of them all. :lol::scared: You just ruined my appetite. :lol:
November 22, 200718 yr Since we are talking about cheerleaders, we can't leave out the greatest of them all. :lol::scared: Yummy.
November 23, 200718 yr A. They seem healthy. I stole that line from a good friend that posts on BGP and I love it. B. I hope Billy Clyde would be held to a higher standard. Just saying. C. CSHS, when on Earth were you at Racer's? ...and why didn't you call me?
December 5, 200718 yr :sssh: I hate to tell you guys this, but with those narrow hips, she couldn't bare no more than five or six children.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.