Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now That's A Good Look

Featured Replies

The gym floor takes a lot of abuse during a basketball game, but it does have its perks.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree! WOW!!! I love west coast chicks!!!:ylsuper:

 

Same here :ylsuper:

WOW!!! I think UK's cheerleaders need to go to that look, I love it!! Or maybe I should just transfer to UCLA...:bunny::D:ylsuper:

 

Yes that is indeed a very nice look, although it kinda looks like she's wearing someone else's face.

Way too much makeup and those shoes are filthy. :lol:

 

I didn't even notice she was wearing shoes until you pointed that out!!!!!:lol:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice pictures up there!^^^

6o2wevd.jpg

 

Not that I'm a customer but some of these girls look a little "worn" like they might work at Racers.

I'll take #21.

I'll take #21.

 

I'll take the pretty one :creepy:

I'll take the pretty one :creepy:

 

:lol:

 

 

Can't really go wrong with any of them.

Since we are talking about cheerleaders, we can't leave out the greatest of them all. :lol::scared:

070227_summitt_vmed_8p_widec.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.