Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now That's A Good Look

Featured Replies

UCLA cheerleaders are rocking high team socks, short shorts and form fitting jersey's. Very nice... :fire:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep trying to get into them, but then it shows Matta-Real and I lose it.

I keep trying to get into them, but then it shows Matta-Real and I lose it.

 

Without a doubt the ugliest guy in D1.

Without a doubt the ugliest guy in D1.

 

The bad thing is that he tried to make it better with all the tattoos. Good call buddy.:thumb:

  • Author

You guys turn this in to Matta? Check your man card on the way out... :walk:

You guys turn this in to Matta? Check your man card on the way out... :walk:

 

I can't help it. He is that goofy looking.

You guys turn this in to Matta? Check your man card on the way out... :walk:

 

:lol:

 

I agree, GT. Those chearleaders are, WOW!

:ylsuper:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Yet, Billy Gillespie gets picked apart for looking at the same stuff. Hmmmm...

Yet, Billy Gillespie gets picked apart for looking at the same stuff. Hmmmm...

 

Looking at, and skinny dipping drunk are two COMPLETELY different things...Nice try though. :thumb:

Looking at, and skinny dipping drunk are two COMPLETELY different things...Nice try though. :thumb:

 

I'm sure everyone in the world besides Billy G would pass on that opportunity. I guarantee it.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.