Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry @ Somerset (3A)

Who wins Friday? 181 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Friday?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Belfry wins! Does the score really matter?

  • Replies 144
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirates move on to step #4.

 

Belfry 35

 

Somerset 14

Somerset will have to score early and play good D all night. If they can Belfry down early they could have a chance. I'm not convinced Belfry would fair very well if they get behind early, I am saying a couple of scores or more.

 

Its a big task for Somerset.

I just need a quick verification from someone in the Somerset area:

 

Following the game I am going to be driving to lexington to spend the night for the UK game, it is quicker to take 461 up to Mount Vernon to connect to I-75 than following 80 to London correct?

I just need a quick verification from someone in the Somerset area:

 

Following the game I am going to be driving to lexington to spend the night for the UK game, it is quicker to take 461 up to Mount Vernon to connect to I-75 than following 80 to London correct?

 

Its much quicker to go hwy 461 to Lexington.:thumb:

Its much quicker to go hwy 461 to Lexington.:thumb:

 

Thanks jumper1, that's what i thought. How far is it to the Stadium from the intersection of 461? If I remember correctly it's just like 2 miles or so.

Thanks jumper1, that's what i thought. How far is it to the Stadium from the intersection of 461? If I remember correctly it's just like 2 miles or so.

About 4 miles on the left past 461 can't miss it.

Here is my contribution.

 

It will be interesting to see what happens if Belfry falls behind early by a couple scores. BELFRY HAS NEVER TRAILED THIS SEASON! If Somerset gets out of the gate quickly, might shell-shock the Belfry players.

 

 

I know what you are saying but lets hope that dont happen! If SC had become "shell shocked" last year, they wouldn't have won that game at the rock. They were down 3 td's and they never quit, never gave up heart. Thats what a winning team has to do. :ylsuper:

 

LETS GO BELFRY

:dancingpa

Why not just take 27?

 

Not a big fan of US 27, ESPECIALLY driving at night with snow and rain in the forecast.

Friday Nov 23 Partly Cloudy

50°/27° 10%

10 %

This is the Somerset Forcast for Friday, it looks a little better than ours. I'm hoping!!

Friday Nov 23 Partly Cloudy

50°/27° 10%

10 %

This is the Somerset Forcast for Friday, it looks a little better than ours. I'm hoping!!

 

Dang! 27 degrees? I haven't felt that in awhile. It'll be a nice change.

I got that from weather.com. Went and typed in Somerset because its calling for rain/snow here. I was hoping for a better forcast. LOL Course that good change several times between now and Friday.

 

We've had a couple of COLD games. I can handle the cold and snow but not the cold and rain.

We've had a couple of COLD games. I can handle the cold and snow but not the cold and rain.

I totally agree. Cold and rainy is awful.

Consider Somerset's season over!!! Hope to have a great Turkey Day.

 

Well, I guess turkey might taste better than an old crow onThanksgiving. Go Jumpers!:dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.