Belfry @ Somerset (3A)

The sarge

Who wins Friday?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Friday?

Welcome to Somerset Belfry fans, hope all have a safe trip coming and going. We all have a world of respect for the Belfry program over here. Somerset has lost the last two years to an eventual State Champion Newport Catholic team. So we have went against some big powerful teams in the past. I feel we need to play a smart game on defense and go for it whenever the opportunity arises on offense. Jumpers can win this game, but will need to play their game not Belfry's.

Go Jumpers :bunny::bunny::bunny:

SHS 32

BHS 28

My final prediction!!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody can post updates here on the game please do so. The Vikings are here in FL again and don't of course have access to the game info. btw we will have two thophys coming back to somerset. The place as to either runner up or third place won't be decided untill tomorrow.

I think Belfry has to much size upfront for the briarjumpers! Belfry will absolutly pound you to death> rb's 6'2 230 & 5'11 265. are you serious. Why dosent this team play on saturdays. lol Belfry 35

Somerset 14

:laugh:Maybe they should cancel the rest of the 3 A playoffs and just give them the trophy......LOL Good luck to both teams tonight and hope they come out injury free...

If anybody can post updates here on the game please do so. The Vikings are here in FL again and don't of course have access to the game info. btw we will have two trophys coming back to somerset. The place as to either runner up or third place won't be decided until tomorrow.

Great trip going to Daytona for youth football on Thanksgiving every year, we LOVED it. I PM'd you my number call anytime tonight for updates as needed if you can't find the game on the net.

Congrats to the little Jumpers (Vikes) on the trophies

If anybody can post updates here on the game please do so. The Vikings are here in FL again and don't of course have access to the game info. btw we will have two thophys coming back to somerset. The place as to either runner up or third place won't be decided untill tomorrow.

Maybe this will help,

Belfry will always be heard on http://www.wxccfm.com

The KSHAA can even set up a toll booth at the W. Virginia state line near Belfry and make some extra money from the parents and family that will come to see their kids play tonight.:laugh: Just kidding they're all from Kentucky I KNOW. lol

No, I think their teams are already out of the playoffs, and they just love watching those Pirates play! :D