November 16, 200718 yr Well, its been proven that he cheated. I no longer respect Bonds (even though the list of other names will be surprising as we continue on).
November 16, 200718 yr The Feds generally don't indict unless they've got proof. Case in point - Michael Vick. :thumb:
November 16, 200718 yr The Home Run King may soon be the Home Run Queen.:eek: :laugh::laugh::laugh: In the words of Larry, Lord you should apologize.
November 16, 200718 yr I hope he loses the records if proven guilty but I hate to see him get jail time for his kids sake. Sad to think about children having to go through what his kids have gone through all to get a leg up in the game of baseball!
November 16, 200718 yr I think this whole thing with the steroids and the Record is Stupid.. He hit the Homeruns, He got the Record, Did he use steroids? Did Mcguiire, Sosa, How many more were Juiced up???? This is not a Federal Case. Why doesn't the government outlaw everything else??? If grown men want to kill themselves using drugs more power to them but the GOVERNMENT is in People business that they have no need to be in.... Let him go away.. The record won't stand long alway. If sports is that concerned with Substance abuse everyplayer that has tested Positive (ever) should get a Lifetime Ban. Then there wouldn't be a problem because there wouldn't be many Superstars left.
November 16, 200718 yr It's A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE, I KNOW THE SUN'S STILL SHINING WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES!!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
November 16, 200718 yr I know some are dancing in the streets over this, mainly because Barry is a jerk, but this is nothing to really be excited about if you are a MLB fan.
November 16, 200718 yr I know some are dancing in the streets over this, mainly because Barry is a jerk, but this is nothing to really be excited about if you are a MLB fan.Agreed and while he needs to answer to these very serious allegations against him, at least it's during the off-season. There are too many worthwhile issues to talk about, the season, teams, accomplishment of others and getting the enhancement issue behind MLB and moving forward. The fans are tired of it, sponsors are tired of it and hopefully owners are tired of it. For the sake of the great game, hope the legal action is swift and just, so we can move on talking about the future and not the transgressions of some.
November 16, 200718 yr On Mike and Mike there were two "theories" advances on why, if proven guilty, Bonds chose not to take the route that say, Giambi took. a) He thought he was above the law. I'm Barry Bonds, for crying out loud. No one can touch me. b) After seeing all the attention McGwire and Sosa got, he was determined to do whatever it took to get the single-season, and subsequently the all-time HR records; and admitting wrongdoing would derail those quests.
November 16, 200718 yr Agreed and while he needs to answer to these very serious allegations against him, at least it's during the off-season. There are too many worthwhile issues to talk about, the season, teams, accomplishment of others and getting the enhancement issue behind MLB and moving forward. The fans are tired of it, sponsors are tired of it and hopefully owners are tired of it. For the sake of the great game, hope the legal action is swift and just, so we can move on talking about the future and not the transgressions of some. Agree!
November 16, 200718 yr The Home Run King may soon be the Home Run Queen.:eek: I can't get the Eddie Murphy Raw skit out of my head when Mr.T says,,"Hey, boy, you look mighty cute in them jeans!"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.